Library - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Library - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Library

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Library - Page 14 Empty Re: Library

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:14 am

"Um, hi" Nikki said smiling. "I'm going to uh look for a book" Nikki said rushing to hide.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:32 am

Andrian felt the urge to grab her by the arm, and allowed her to run "Nikki where you going?" Andrian asked her knewing how she must be feeling since he can feel people feeling as his own
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 am

"To find a book and to *cough* hide and cry *cough*" Nikki smiled. "So, hows you and Soph?" Nikki asked politely.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:37 am

Andrian hitted himself lightly with his book three time then turned to Nikki "I - I" Andrian struggled to find the right word to talk to Nikki and explain his reason of breaking up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:39 am

"I don't need a reason, I'm happy for you and Soph, I really am bro" Nikki said smiling with her signature smile.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:41 am

Andrian was still stuggling hard to think something to say to her, then paused and nodded "Um, okay" Andrian said slowly as he heart was racing against his chest which he now could hear his heart beating in his ear
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:42 am

"Um you should get back to you I'm just gonna go" Nikki said racing to the Hogwarts grounds to walk around.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:53 am

Andrian watched her trail away down to the Hogwart Ground to walk around, "I had to didn't i?" Andrian asked Sophia now feeling alittle guilty about himself now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:58 am

Nikki looked back at Andrian as she was walking and smiled and accidentally bumped into 1st years. "Ooops, I'm sorry!" Nikki apologized.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:42 pm

As Zoe stood there talking with Elizabeth, she couldn't help but notice Andrian and Nikki. She watched Nikki run out of the Library. As Andrian joined them again, she turned to him, "What was that all about?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top