The Beginning of the End - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Beginning of the End - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Beginning of the End

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Beginning of the End - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning of the End

Post by Gellert Grindelwald Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 am

Gellert did not smile as Thaor cracked his hilarious jokes, instead choosing to narrow his eyes and set a cold stare at the man until he stopped. It was true. He had a point that it was easy now that he had succeeded in what he was trying to do for him to act high and mighty, whereas his path to power had not always been so clean... but that was the way of politics - of war, and he wasn't about to weaken himself if it came at the cost of success.

"What do you propose?" he asked after Thaor finished speaking, a curious look appearing on his face. "What can you offer me if, like you say, you are unwanted by all my enemies, and thus have no more value to me than most others?" Came his next question. Elldir had effectively just said he was useless and unwilling to fully commit, yet here he stood, seemingly asking for his job back.

"Of course, I don't expect anyone to refer to me with such a silly title," he added, a minorly irritated look appearing on his face. "I don't know why everyone expects I do," he trailed off, rolling his eyes a little to himself.
Gellert Grindelwald
Gellert Grindelwald

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning of the End

Post by Gellert Grindelwald Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:23 am

---
scrapped
---
Gellert Grindelwald
Gellert Grindelwald

Number of posts : 71