Friends, who used to know each other - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends, who used to know each other - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends, who used to know each other

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends, who used to know each other - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends, who used to know each other

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Louis was still pissed about his things missing, he had seen that Sam wasn't in the Student Common room, he shot out a rope from his wand in the top of the roof, he slowly swung down to the grounds from the Gryffindor tower and saw, Alex, Rhys, a boy he had never seen before, Lucy, and Sam. Louis walked up to them pulling in the rope to the wand, "Guys, that never ever ever ever gets boring, I feel like James Bond," Louis said meaning it, it felt great since he had done it a while during summer to go to parties.

He felt a bit uncomfortable around Lucy, after she had broken up with him, but Louis didn't show it, he had another girlfreind, "I think it is time for us to be going to our commons don't you think, the guards are sure to bust you for anything out of the rules you have broken, Alex, especially you, better be careful." Louis said, and then he looked at Lysander, "Weasley, Louis Weasley." he said in a James Bond like voice.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Friends, who used to know each other - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends, who used to know each other

Post by Samuel Grigori Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:16 am

Sam nodded slowly, a look of mild discomfort crossing his face. "Yeah, I suppose Louis is right, it's probably time to leave," he muttered disapointedly, looking up at the castle and sighing.

"Still, it was nice to see you all," he said, smiling to them all and waving casually to the few people he'd just met.

"I'll see you about... I've gotta finish that dreadful potions essay though, so maybe I'll have to hermit away over the next few days," he said with a grin, before turning on his heel and heading up the stairs to the Entrance Hall.

"Oh," he said, turning again to face his friends and slapping his forehead. "Alex, thanks so much for the jumper, and to the rest of my type," he said, tapping his Gryffindor crest pointedly, "Lets travel in numbers, I don't wanna be caught by the guards," he muttered
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:24 am

Rhys looked around at the girl who joined them. "Oh! Hi Lucy, nice to meet you." She said standing up tall and saluting towards the girl, before jumping three feet when Louis literally appeared out of no where. "Dude! How'd you do that?" She yelped looking at him and then looking up, seeing the rope coming from the Gryffindor Common Room. She stared at him with wide eyes, before watching Sam slowly move away. "Awwww but it's not THAT late." She pouted, before looking after Sam. "Hey Hey! Wait up then!" She said and turned around to the group. "Nice to meet you all! Hope we all can meet up later huh?" She said and grinned at them all before half falling, half running towards Sam. "You're right, better stick in pairs.. where you heading? Library? Common Room? I think I'll head to the Common Room, but I'll accompany you up if you're heading to the library." She said grinning at him.

She brushed her hair out of her face, and turned to look at Lysander, waving at him quickly, pointing at herself, and then at him and mouthing. "I'll see you later." To him before her grin grew and she grabbed ahold of Sam's arm, jumping up and down. "Come on, don't wanna get caught, bye guys!" she yelped at the others and ran a few steps ahead, turning to see if Sam was going to follow her or not, before she adopted the poise of someone at an elegant ball, and glided up the stairs. "One day I will go to a magnificent ball, and dress in beautiful dresses, and everyone will adore me! That'll show my parents!" She laughed loudly and disappeared up the stairs to the first floor.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top