I need to get these charries active! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I need to get these charries active! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I need to get these charries active!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need to get these charries active! - Page 2 Empty Re: I need to get these charries active!

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 am

Chassy Very Happy Chase Moor Very Happy She's a Magical Creature Healer at MoM, oh, and she's great friends with Sophia... soooo there could be a little something between her and Granger XD

OOORRR we could go all evil -grins evilly-

We have Felix Barker, Wanted maniac who gets his kicks from kidnapping and torturing people.. mostly young girls, but I think he'd be satisfied with the 22 year old XD

Zoe is also the head of Department for the Regulation and Control of creatures... they could meet somewhere? In the hallway or something XD

Selene too, she's a Secretary at MoM, not very big, but definitely potential for a run-in XD
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

I need to get these charries active! - Page 2 Empty Re: I need to get these charries active!

Post by Ally Nott Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 am

Sorry... I been ignoring you Hit I'll take them all if you like to offer them all and we'll rp wherever! Wink

Chassy Pet:
Sure I'll take alll of them. I'm sure Felix would get a kick out of Elana! Wink
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:33 am

Ehh... it's alright. Smile I'm still offering the three from before! But like I said before, who for who and as what? (that sounds confusing to me)
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:33 am

Hit:
Ok... as for Lea, I think her and Ara WILL be REALLY good friends seeing how she's best friends with Soph already! So... maybe her and Ara can rp together and maybe Elana as well! Wink I'll Ara's and Lea's topic in London if you can you start Elana and Lea's topic somewhere?

Now Jake Collins, dk... what to do with him I REALLY don't know if he'll get along with Elana or Ara or not.

As Alexis I think she'll get along with Ara and Soph REALLY well and maybe perhaps be good friends with one another. She I think she'll get along with Elana as wellseeing how they were both Ravies but Idk for sure.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top