Hogwarts Reconstruction: After a long day's work - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Reconstruction: After a long day's work - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Reconstruction: After a long day's work

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Reconstruction: After a long day's work - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reconstruction: After a long day's work

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:17 am

Sophia chuckled at Jess's comment about Matt and then looked at Sam giving him a resuring smile. Sophia looked back at Jess and smiled. "Oh nothing much just working like crazy, you know me."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Jess and smiled when he said she was world class. "Aw... thanks Jess."said Sophia softly as she hugged him before getting up and getting her wand out to help Sam. Sophia nodded as Sam begged her to help him. "Ok, ok Sam."said Sophia softly as she pointed her wand at him. "This will help you stop the pain and you won't feel a thing.":said Sophia telling him what spell she was doing so he wouldn't worry.

"subsisto poena!"said Sophia softly as a blue light shot out of her wand towards Sam hoping that it got him so he wouldn't feel anymore pain. "Ok... this spell is to heal your sun burns Sam, but with the spell I just did you shouldn't feel a thing."said Sophia. She knew this spell was use for major burns but Khaat said it could be use for minor burns like sun burns as well. "vigoratus exuro!"said Sophia as she waved her wand at him as she pointed it at the middle of his chest. "Ok... for the finsihng touch, ferula."said Sophia softly hoping that all helped him.

"How do you feel Sam, do you feel better?"Sophia asked him softly hoping that she helped him for that was why she was here for. "Does anyone else need some healing or anything?"Sophia asked softly as she looked around. As she pointed her wand to herself she did the same to herself as she did to Sam making herself healed and pain free. As she seen a girl came in and introduce herself she gave her a soft warm smile. "Hello Ambrosa, I'm Sophia nice to meet you as well."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Reconstruction: After a long day's work - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts Reconstruction: After a long day's work

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:15 am

Jess looked up as another person entered the tent, waving as he recognised her as one of the school's seventh year students. "Hey there Ambrosa," he said, smiling at her and nodding her way. "I'm Jess, you're a Ravie aren't you?" He asked, chuckling as he remembered how he used to torment the Ravenclaws back when he was at Hogwarts

He shook his head as he finished chuckling and returned his Gaze to Soph and Sam, who seemed to have had his back successfully healed. "See," he said, grinning wickedly and winking quickly at Matt, "I told you she was the best to go with... Matt probably would've just told you to man up, that's his version of a solution," he said with a laugh, before returning to his soup.

"Have you guys tried this? It's nice," he told them, blowing on his once again before taking a sip and nodding. "Food should be payment enough don't you think... man," he said to Paris, trying to cover up that fact that he'd forgotten the other man's first name.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 am

Sophia looked at Jess and shook her head at his terms that he used for Ravenclaws. "Jeez Jess, your still using those silly terms I see."said Sophia in a teasing voice smirking at him. Sophia used those terms at Hogwarts well, and she still does at times. "God we were horrible back in out Hogwarts years."said Sophia chuckling at the memories. If Sophia could relive some of her Hogwarts memories she would in a heartbeat for she loved them, welll... the good ones at lease.

Sophia looked from Sam to Jess and chuckled. "Of course I was, if I would of let you two take care of him god knows what would of happened to him!"said Sophia shaking her head. As she turned back to her food she shook her head no at Jess's comment. "No I haven't but it looks good."said Sophia softly as she gotten herself some. As she got her a spponfull she blew on it before taking a sip of it. "You right Jess, it is nice."said Sophia honestly. "God I miss Hogwarts food, they always had good food when I went there."said Sophia softly as she took another sip of her soup.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Jess chuckled as he listened to Sophia speak and nodded his head, a mildly embarrassed look crossing his face. "Yes, well... I never pretended to be a trained healer," he told her biting his lip momentarily as he looked at Sam's nice new back.

"So what If I do, maybe I'm just clinging at the last strands at my youth, have you considered that?' He asked her, pretending to be offended for a few minutes before laughing. "You're right though, we weren't the most saintly of all children at the time, were we?"

Poking his tongue out at her for a second he took another sip and nodded. "Mmm, i never did pay enough attention to cooking lessons, it always seemed so... non-essential... Boy do I regret that train of thought now."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 am

Sophia looked at Jess and laughed. "Well... that's true, but you have done some stuff that was worse then that and so have I."said Sophia smirking. Ah... Hogwarts years, there were so many things they gotten dentention for like Dungbombing the Potions master office or flooding Moaning Myrtle's bathroom which was what her and Julia did.

Sophia looked at him and crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at him. "Mhm Jess sure, your NOT that old!"said Sophia smirking at him and shaking her head. Sophia nodded. "No we weren't, but we learned as years went by."said Sophia softly.

Sophia poked her tongie back at him playfully and laughed. "Non-essential? no I just think your plain lazy.'said Sopha smirking a him. Jess knew Sophia was just playing with him for they always played around with each other, that was how there relationship was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:45 am

Andrian arrived at the tent, after hard days work at the Qudditch Stadium. The dust could be shown in his dark, messy hair. He had been working in the Qudditch changing room and immediately got covered in dust by a broken brooms closest as it exploded that one of the student had planted during the battle. He still hasn't noticed that he had lost an eyebrow in the process. Andrian looked at his brother talking to Sophia and smiled and started to walk over to them. 'Hey, guys' he said, patting his brother on the shoulder and sat down on the chair next to him. Andrian chuckled happily after his first bite of his sandwhich. It felt so worth it after working hard to bring the Qudditch Stadium back. 'Nothing like a good meal after working hard eh?' Andrian spoke to them as he rose his hairless eyebrows.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:06 pm

As Andrian entered the tent Sophia looked at him and giggled. "Hello Andrian love, I see you been working hard on the Quidditch Stadium."said Sophia softly as she gotten up and pecked him on the cheek. As she noticed he lost his eyebrows she tried not to giggle. "Um... Andrian love, did you know you lost your eyebrows?"Sophia asked him softly. "Not a problem I can fix it."said Sophia softly as she gotten her wand back out of her inside pocket of her jacket as she flicked it at Andrian hoping to make Andrian's eyebrow reappear. "Remind me not to do the Quidditch Stadium."said Sophia in a teasing voice and then laughed her tinkling bell laugh.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 pm

'Hey sweetie,' said Andrian, feeling her soft lips on his cheek. 'Oh, you have no idea, I forgot how big the Qudditch Stadium was,' he spoke, closing his eyes and smiled as she kissed him. It felt so comforting after all that day of working. He missed her so much, even though he knew he only hadn't seen her for a few days.

Andrian took another bite of his sandwich and started chewing onto it. He was feeling quite pooped at the moment, he felt so tired after all that work in the Qudditch Stadium. Andrian was so tired, he could barely keep up with Sophia word as she tried to tell him he had lost an eyebrows. 'Yeah, I kn- Wait what!' he spluttered, choking on his food for a few seconds. 'I'm going to kill whoever did this,' he grumbled under his breath as he took a gulp of water to help clear the food from his throat.

'Thanks,' said Andrian, looking at his eyebrows and running his finger over his new eyebrow. 'I hope they both look the same, cause I don't want one big and one small eyebrow,' he told Sophia. Then he rolled his eyes at Sophia and poke a tongue at her. 'Hey, it wasn't that bad as it looked,' he added afterwards.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Sophia chuckled and shook her head. " I know what you mean love, I had no idea how hard the towers were I got sun burned by fixing them!"said Sophia frowning. But it was worth it though, for the school was slowly but surely coming back together. "I missed you."said Sophia softly but when she wasn't with Andrian it felt like longer then a few days it felt like months.

Sophia looked at him with worry in her eyes as he started choking on his food for a few seconds. "Are you ok love?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia chuckled as he heard what he muttered under his breath. "Aw... you know I'll love you no matter what you look like."said Sophia softly. "I'm sure it was just an accident love."said Sophia softly. "We all look like crap anyway love, so don't feel bad."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile.

"Your welcome love."said Sophia softly as she looked at his eyebrows making sure they looked like the used to. "They look the same to me love, but you can look if you want to."said Sophia softly as she gotten her mirror out of her inside pocket of her jacket and gave it to him. "Yeah if having a broomstick shed wasn't bad I hate to see bad!"said Sophia smirking. "They should say WARNING may get blown up or objects may blow in the job job description!"said Sophia in a teasing voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top