Help
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Empty Help

Post by Zoe Gould Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 am

Welcome everyone to the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures! Now, I've noticed that it hasn't been to terribly active so I realized that people must not understand that they may post! SOOO Here is a quick OOC guide to the department.

There are no sub categories because we do not have a lot of members currently working in the separate specialties, but here is a quick overview of them again.

(Hope Amy doesn't mind me copying and pasting her epic post)

Spoiler:

Anyway, here is a rundown on the overall layout of the department:

Layout:

Cubicles: These take up quite a bit of space in the center of the entire floor. Most of the people in the department work in the cubicles except for a few exceptions. Personal Assistants to the Head. The head of the department, and some people who have been working here longer. Of course this doesn't mean you can't get promoted into an office, most people have cubicles...

Main office: This is Zoe's spot. If you need a special talk with her, feel free to post in the correct area. She is pretty lienant, and will discuss IC goings on.. if you have any questions OOC, just Pm me.

Conference Room: The place were large meetings take control. A modern looking room, complete with a working computer and projector, this is where most of the meetings for anyone interested will take place. If people need to come together on an issue, this will take place in the conference room, or if someone would rather meet Zoe there for a private meeting, feel free to PM me and request one.

Creature Containment and Research Center: This is where all creatures who are classified as X or XX by the Ministry of Magic are kept in the Ministry. The animals are in large enclosures, which mimic their natural environments. If you are researching, or healing, or even just taking care of these creatures. This is where you will go for any Creature X or XX.. unless rare, in which case you may go looking for it in it's natural environment. (More on MOM Classifications later)

Library: Need to know about a certain creature, or need some quick tips? Go here and find out the best references... Rp finding it out, or simply use it as a point of reference for how your character knows certain things!

Bulletin board: This is where all major projects will be posted, this will be located in a sticky thread, so keep an eye on it for IC projects that you can use to help get your characters rolling.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by Rivah Trenton Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm

EDITED VERSION OF ABOVE due to changes in PA and Department Leadership.

Welcome everyone to the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures! Now, I've noticed that it hasn't been to terribly active SOOO Here is a quick OOC guide to the department.

There are no sub categories because we do not have a lot of members currently working in the separate specialties, but here is a quick overview of them.

Spoiler:

Department Layout:

Cubicles: These take up quite a bit of space in the center of the entire floor. Most of the people in the department work in the cubicles except for a few exceptions. Of course this doesn't mean you can't get promoted into an office, but most people have cubicles...

Head of Department Office: This is Rivah's spot. If you need to talk with her, feel free to post in there. If you need to talk with me OOC, just send me a PM. Don't be afraid to get involved!

Conference Room: The place were large meetings take place. It's a modern looking room, complete with a working computer and projector, this is where most of the meetings for anyone interested will happen. If people need to come together on an issue, this will take place in the conference room, or if someone would rather meet Rivah there for a private meeting, feel free to PM me and request one.

Creature Containment and Research Center: This is where creatures are kept who are classified as X or XX or above by the Ministry of Magic. The animals are in large enclosures, which mimic their natural environments. This area is for researching, healing, containing, studying, or even just taking care of these creatures.

Bulletin board: This is where major projects will be posted, this will be located in a sticky thread, so keep an eye on it for IC projects that you can use to help get your characters rolling. If anyone has a suggestion for a project, send me a PM. Also, don't be afraid of the bulletin, it's for everyone to use!
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum