Vaulting Cotton Candy - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Vaulting Cotton Candy - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Vaulting Cotton Candy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vaulting Cotton Candy - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaulting Cotton Candy

Post by Melissa Finnigan Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am

Over the sound of people milling around Vendor’s Lane, Millie could have sworn she could hear her brother screaming at the top of his lungs. People were milling around Vendor’s Lane as if Millie and Trent were the attractions; not that big tent filled with animals and trapeze artists and such. No, the Wizarding Folk were much more interested in the two teenagers laying in front of the cotton candy booth, one absent mindedly running her fingers across her stomach and the other watching every small movement she made across her midriff. Perhaps that was why they were glaring. Not glaring at Millie but glaring at Trent for his pervy-ness. Obviously Millie hadn’t noticed, otherwise her knee would have been between his legs by now. No, she was preoccupied with her brother’s whereabouts. Or she was, until Trent spoke again.

Millie turned her head and giggled as he pushed his head towards hers. She reached up, her hand coming to rest on his shoulder, and gently brushed her lips against the tattoo. She threaded her fingers through his hair and smiled a little before leaning forward and popping a kiss on the end of his nose. “There. Aren’t you beautiful?” She murmured before giggling. She pushed her fingers through his hair, mussing it up, and tore her hand out from the dark locks to see her work. Millie giggled and reached into her back pocket. She took her mirror out and held it in front of Trent for him to see. “You’re all fluffy, Trent!” She grinned. “Aww..you’re my beautiful, fluffy Trenty-poo!”

Millie cocked her head to the side as he spoke about the tattoos and she brightened considerably before wrinkling her nose. “I won’t cry, Trent! I’m a brave Gryffindor lion! Rrrrrawwwwr!” She grinned at Trent and rolled over onto her back. She lifted her shirt up and looked at him curiously. “Where do you reckon it should go? I mean...I’ve been playing with ideas...drawing stuff out and such but it looked pretty crap. Um...Where do you think they should go? At the top and all the way down or sort of...small and sweet? I don’t really know. You’re the one with the tats; surely you have some sort of expertise there.”

Her back was still a little bit on the scarred side from the corset piercing she’d had not so long ago. Lavender had been furious and so they’d lasted about as long as it took to put them in. The lines were barely noticeable but they were there. Millie wanted another one really. She figured that she may as well seeing as her mother was just going to beat the living daylights out of her anyway. The tattoos wouldn’t go down too well and though they were easily magically removed, they were still a b!tch to get done. Millie was fairly prepared though. Hopefully.

“I wanted to go to Dryad’s in Diagon Alley...y’know, the shop just on the border between that and Knockturn? Yeah. There. It was where my ‘Uncle Percy’ got all of the hair on his body dyed green. So, baby...where should they go? I wanted them pretty big there are so many ways to do have them done.”

(OOC: Ignorance is bliss, no?)
Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Vaulting Cotton Candy - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaulting Cotton Candy

Post by Trenton Thomas Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:21 am

That was the beauty of their friendship. At least it was going to be merely friendship for now. Trent could enjoy being a friend with nothing of the strange emotional baggage that came with relationships, and yet he could perv on his attractive friend. Talk about having your cake and eating it. He was not about to give up on muggle girls, even if he would save Millie from a burning building first, and then he will probably fuss about her outside the burning building and forget about the others. Anyhows, muggle girls were less suspecting, and easier prey. An easy break on the challenges of being a wizard. After all, being as cool as magic needed work. Anyone who denied it was just lying.

The grin on Trent's face was enough evidence that he was enjoying himself. It was a different grin from the drugs kind of grin. It was less dreamy, but more like the look of a puppy when you offered it attention and a good embrace. It almost made him want to wag his tail in response to Millie's treatment of him. He liked his hair messy anyway. It was all very Harry Potter-ish. But no, he did not say that. When the girl took her mirror out, Trent leaned forward with a pout, almost kissing the surface of the mirror. "Oh I'm pretty alright. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yarddd ..." And then he directed his eyes to Millie's chest. "And damn right, it's better than yoursss."

Trent smacked the ground a couple of times as he broke into bouts of laughter. By this time, more people had began to suspect that the two teenagers either escaped from a madhouse, or had something illegal in their bloodstream. Some of the more concerned adults had pulled their children away despite protests from the young ones who were dying for some cotton candy, and got intrigued by these two older kids who looked like so much fun. Mr Candy Man had started to feel like these two hooligans were indeed a problem for his business now, and began to glare very hard at them. Trent caught the glare and threw a wink at the old man.

"Sweet and small, Mills. You're going to scare them boys off with a ginormous one. Although ..." Trent licked his lips and eyed where Millie had lifted her shirt up. "Although I'm brave enough to take them all!" And then, the boy immediately jumped up from his sitting position and grabbed lightly at the girl's hand, the one nearest to him. "Well, let's go get them now! One on each cheek." And then he grinned, Trent never really had his mind out of the gutters. "The cheeks on your face, baby. In case you were wondering. Okay, come on now!" Without further ado, Trent lifted the girl up and threw her over his shoulder.

"To Diagon Alley!" He could not leave without some mischief though. Quickly, the boy made a grab for two of the ready-made cotton-candy cones at the booth, and scooted off, looking every bit like a mad boy with a girl bouncing on his shoulder, and with his hands flailing about while holding two candy cones. The old man was furious at being nicked in his very own booth, but after a few steps of chasing, stopped and swore to the sky, watching helplessly as the two troublemakers escaped.
Trenton Thomas
Trenton Thomas
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top