Activity is a good thing
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Activity is a good thing Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Activity is a good thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Activity is a good thing Empty Activity is a good thing

Post by Mia Corner Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:14 pm

How many I want to RP with?: 2 or 3
Where to RP?: Anywhere
What to RP about?: Getting new friends, making enemies, anything really, I just need to get her active again
Writing length?: Word limit of course
What kind of people to RP with?: students for now
Other: Thanks for listening. Smile
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Activity is a good thing Empty Re: Activity is a good thing

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 pm

For Griffendors i have a first year Alana Moran.. but there wouldn't be much there..
the for 5th going to be 6th years i have Shelby Malfoy she is slytherin of corse and Cecilia Krum she is Ravenclaw..
then for the students who are going to be 7th years i have Maya Rose and Jaden Jamison both are huffle puff
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:02 pm

I have Hitame Higurashi who is going into her 3rd year and she's a Gryffindor. I'm trying to get a group for her to hang out with in Hogwarts, and maybe Mia could be a part of that group. Cecilia's character Alana is going to be in the group too.

I think she's the only one who will fit at least a little with Mia.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:00 pm

OK....um Hitame is forming a group to hang out with at the start of school. Sounds great and Mia would love to be apart of it. Only thing is Hitame should know a little bit about the people that she will be hanging out with, plus if she doesn't know them before the start of school how will they all meet? I say that Hitame, Mia, and Alana, and whoever else it is that is going to be in this little group should make a thread that all of us are in. We meet, then form the group. Of course it is Hitame's group so she should be the one to mention it in the thread. Hitame should be the one to start the thread, seeing as it's her group. One last thing, the group should have a name. All girl groups have a name. So yeah. That's all I have to say for now. lol Smile
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Hitame and Alana already have a thread, and Mia is more than welcome to join it, if you like. As for the name of the group we'll figure it out during the thread throwing out ideas as the thread goes on. Oh and one thing, during the thread Hitam'e sister Naomi (now an NPC) will be there are well, so when I post Naomi will sort of be there too.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Sounds great be there in a second. Oops forgot to ask where the thread is. Hehe Where's it at? Smile
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:37 pm

I have Leslie Darling a fourth going on fifth year Gryffindor and Lucy Garner a fourth going on fifth Hufflepuff maybe you can be friends with them if you like.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top