Getting glued back together... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting glued back together... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting glued back together...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting glued back together... - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting glued back together...

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 am

Spike woke up the next morning, his mouth dry, his head aching and his mind a blurr. He couldn't remember what had happened in the last day. Where was he? What had happened? He blinked his eyes to clear them of the sleep. It felt like he had been asleep for days. He hoped that he hadn't not that he had anything better to do. But he didn't like being in hospitals, and what was worse is that now he isn't drunk so he can feel everything that others where feeling. "Hello?" Spike bellowed into the empty room. Where was everyone? Spike went to get out of the bed, then felt to dizzy to do so. Spike was grateful to be alone in the room, though. He would have hated to be in a huge room full of people that where in pain. The more people's pain he has to feel the worse it feels. "Can anyone help me please?" Spike bellowed again.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Getting glued back together... - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting glued back together...

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:14 am

Sophia was walking down the corridor checking on her patients as she did so. As she reached Spike's door she knocked softly on it before entering. "Oh good your up, how are you feeling? I imagine you have a headache."said Sophia softly. "Here I going to put a spell on you that will help you with your headache."said Sophia softly as she gotten her wand out of her healer robes. "Subsisto poena!" said Sophia as she pointed her wand at him. "There, that should make you feel better but as for you dizziness and hang-over you have to take a potion."said Sophia softly. As she walked over towards the cabinets she gotten out a red bottle with a gold cap on it. ""Here take this, it will help trust me."said Sophia softly as she handed the potion to him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 am

As Spike was just was laying back down in the bed, a woman knocked on the door and entered. She looked like she worked there and a faint, fuzzy memory came into his mind. He let her do something about his headache, of course it didn't totally go away since his empathy never went away. But that's why he usually drank. Then he frowned at her about having to take a potion. He never liked the way they smelled or tasted. But he knew it would be the best way to get rid of his hangover. He held his breath and drank down the potions quickly. He then handed it back to her. "Do I know you from somewhere? I feel like I should be saying sorry for something, but I'm not sure what?" Spike said feeling the worry wash over him from her taking care of him. Wasn't that natural for nurses and doctors to worry about their patients? He shuddered at the emotion that washed over him.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 am

Sophia looked at him and shook her head. "Oh no, you don't have to apologize Spike it was an accident."said Sophia softly. "I know you don't remember me, but I met you last night at the Leaky Cauldron and you passed out so I brought you here to St.Mungo's."said Sophia softly. "But after thism you are free to go home or whatever."said Sophia honestly. "I know you asked me last night why I'm helping you, it's because I believe there's some good in you, even though your not making wise choices."said Sophia softly. "You don't remember but I talked to you intil you passed you had quite alot to drink last night."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:51 am

Spike looked at Sophia oddly, while she explained what had happened the night before. She thought that he was a good person down deep inside. She said that he was making bad choices. But she didn't know him. She had only just meet him, she didn't know his reasons for drinking the way he did. Who was she to say that he was a good person. "How can you stand there and tell me that I'm a good person when you only just meet me last night? You don't know anything about me. You don't know the reasons for why I drink, you never asked me. So don't go standing there and telling me what kind of person you think I am when you don't even know me." Spike said standing up out of the bed and getting himself ready to go. He would go home and look for some more money to spend on drinks. He would get drunk again and forget everything again.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 am

Sophia glared at him as her eyes turned red with anger. "Because, I was in the same boat you were and I somehow got out of the whole bloody damn mess!"said Sophia angrily. "I may not know you, but I can read minds and your a emapath."said Sophia still glarinig at him with her red eyes. "You know what, your pathetic I'm sorry I even helped you!"said Sophia angrily. "You spend your time drinking away your damn problems rather then face them like a man!"said Sophia angrily. "You know what, I lost my parents in a house fire due to death eaters and I didn't have no where to turn or no family and you know what I still don't the only thing I have is my sister." Sophia spat at him. "So... yeah, I'm a eighteen year old girl who had no parents since she was fifteen but I somehow learned to live without them."said Sophia. "I used to feel sorry for you Spike, but now I don't have a nice life I have work to do."said Sophia as she walked out of his room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:04 pm

It took Spike a second to take in all that Sophia had said. He couldn't believe that someone her age had been through all that and that she knew about his past. That she could read minds and that she had read his. He mostly felt sorry for reacting the way he had and he knew he had to apologize, but she had left the room before he could say anything. He quickly ran to the door and looked around for her. After a second he finally saw her just about to turn a corner. He ran to the corner he saw her turn down and saw her turn into a door. He ran to the door and looked in to see her helping someone. He waited outside of the room for her to come out. All the pain of the other patients was starting to effect him, but he needed to apologize. Once she came out he faced her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to explode like that. I'm just not use to people helping me. I'm also not use to people knowing about my past and that I'm an Empath. I know that I need to drink less. But the pull of how drinking makes all the pain go away is very hard to resist. I am sorry that your parents died, but it wasn't your fault that they died is it? No, but my ex dying is my fault. That is why I hurt so much, I can't stand that pain, and I just want it to go away sometimes ok." Spike said wondering if he had said to much already.

(OOC: Sorry if I godmodded.)
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:29 am

Sophia walked down the corridor going back to her normal process of helping her patients that she had for the day. As she entered a room she checked on the patient to see how she was doing but found she was alseep so Sophia took down her vital signs and left the room. As she did she came out to her dismay Spike faced her and apoloized. "It's ok really Spike, I shouldn't had snapped at you either but I lost my temper which is what we vampires do at times."said Sophia softly. Sophia "I know your not use to it and I'm sorry, but I can read you easily I'm a Leglimens."said softly. Sophia looked at him and nodded. "I understand, feeling other people emotions can be tough, I don't know how it feels but to have read people thoughts without trying to can be annoying!"said Sophia softly. Sophia shook her head. "No it wasn't my father was an auror and my mother was a muggle and they didn't like either of them so they burned our house down and my father told me to get out and run so I did."said Sophia softly as she help back tears. Sophia looked at him and shook her head. "I doubt that it was Spike, so don't say that I'm sure it was just an accident."said Sophia softly. "Well... the only way is for you to get rid of it is to either wipe your memory clean or die which none of those are good options."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top