A Meeting By Chance - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Meeting By Chance - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Meeting By Chance

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting By Chance - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting By Chance

Post by Margaret Chase Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:24 am

Margaret listened as Chase told her more stories about work. "That's so cool!" she exclaimed when she told her about the dragon whose mouth she fixed. It had to be so cool working with dragons! Even though it wouldn't be the most glamorous job, it would sure be worth it to see the gratitude in their eyes when they got to leave feeling better.

Chase sounded like her parents were pretty hard on her. "Yeah, I know what you mean by mean parents.." Margaret trailed off, thinking about how her parents were always in her face, trying to get her to become a model, or an actress, or a singer, when all she really wanted to do was become a successful witch and work with creatures like Chase did. Being a muggleborn, she was so misunderstood by her parents. They had no idea about any of the things that were so amazing they wouldn't believe it if she told them.

"Bloody hell!" she exclaimed, cutting Chase off mid-sentence. "I'm really sorry Chase, but I've got to run, I've gotta be home in twenty minutes! Damn curfew! See you around... write me sometime!"

She ran out the door, leaving Chase alone at the table with her baby.
Margaret Chase
Margaret Chase

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top