Bring me back to life - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bring me back to life - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bring me back to life

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bring me back to life - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring me back to life

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 pm

I have Ryo, Alexis, Jake, Mariposa and Yumi.

Ryo is a hufflepuff like Mis, but he's a vampire. And he has trouble opening up to many people. So he doesn't have many friends. I want to change that but I don't really think it would change very easily. And I don't know if they would be friends.

Alexis you already know. I would think that they would be enemies now since Alexis is part of Naomi's pack. And during the battle she was fighting on the bad side. Although Alexis did try to help Mis when she was hurt, until Naomi told her to leave.

Jake is more outgoing out of all of these charries. He would be friends with Mis I guess, because he basically befriends anyone he comes across. It's not hard for him to make friends, although he will be a little distant for a while before he actually talks to her alot.

Mariposa isn't your average girl. She's a tomboy. So she dresses in boy clothes and plays lots of sports. Her favorite sport is soccer, and now she has a little girl in her care(NCP). She could be Mis's friend too I'm guessing.

I'm not really sure about Yumi though...
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:03 pm

When Mis was younger, she had a vampire friend, and they were even about to date (he's not active user anymore), so I guess that she can get along with Ryo, even though, he is a vampire, and she is a werewolf. This vampire-werewolf hating thing is so Twilight. xD

Miseria is about to join the pact, too. Only as a spy, not a real member. In this case, I think that they can... be neutral. Not friends, not enemies, but ready to jump on each other's throats or help each other out if necessary. But if you want to be enemies, then sure, why not?

As for Jake... If he is so outgoing, then I guess that he can befriend with Miseria!

If Mariposa is tomboy, then Mis is a goth. Chains, dark makeup, pale skin, awesome pierced boots, and black clothes with corsets. She loves sports, too. At least that's in common. Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Okay, Ryo doesn't even like making enemies, so he would really try to befriend Mis, even if she is a werwolf. Haha, that's true, we don't have to be like Twilight xD

Well that works. Although Alexis would try to help Mis out more than try to hurt her. Although with the pack trust thing, if they find out Mis is a spy, Alexis might have to be the one to face Mis. And she wouldn't be able to get out of it.

Alright, I've been trying to get Jake a girlfriend, do you think Mis would be up for it? If she doesn't already have anything going on.

Well maybe they could have an influence on each other. Like they could possibly bring out somethiing in the other that wouldn't usually come out. For Mariposa that would be acting more like girl.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Haha, we will be the first one to change this thing on our site, haha! Vamps and werewolves together 4ever! [although vampires didn't get along in underworld, van helsing, even in dracula... *mumbles* LOL, we will make an EVOLUTION!]

I think that after the betrayal and stuff, Miseria won't trust Alexis as much as she did before, but she won't be hating her. I hope. hehe. I don't think that she has to be the one who'd face Mis, but if they have to face each other... well then - we'll fight till the end!!! Alright, just kidding. we'll figure that out ^^

Gimme his bio and I'll see what I can do, ^^

Sure. And for Miseria, that would be acting more like a boy (not that she doesn't, she is lil'bit tomboysh herself. With the attitude I mean, but the style remains different).
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:07 pm

For reference, are we saying Mis has never met Mira? Do you think she has heard of her?
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Mis actually never met her Very Happy But maybe she had seen her around the school somewhere? And in the classes.
But maybe heard of her, then? It's a tiny school, u know. xD
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Haha, alright! We'll change the views on them! Lmao

Well then, we'll just have to see what everything comes too, I guess xD

Here's Jake's bio

Okay, then they would begin to act more the opposite of what they are.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Alrighty then, we just have to play it out now! Very Happy Very Happy
But I'll have to warn you. Every time someone's trying to get closer to her (i mean boys), she can become a littlebit cooler and she doesn't trust anybody much... so yeah. xD
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Then she would probably heard of the epic tale of Eli/Mira
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:45 pm

I don't think Jake will mind XD. And doesn't Mis have a child?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top