What should have been
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What should have been Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What should have been

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What should have been Empty What should have been

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Christy had gotten used to her life. Staying up late. Wake up extremely early in the morning to be to work on time. In fact, she had actually grown to like this routine she had fallen into. It was almost as if her father was smiling down on her approving of everything she was doing. She had successfully taken over the German ministry, proved she could handle it without the help of others, becoming the youngest mistress of magic that the entire wizarding community had seen in years.

She sat on the bed reading a book, her eyes glancing over to the clock. Just after ten...she sighed and put the book down hearing the door to the bedroom open she smiled, looking at the person who entered. "It took you long enough don't you think?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

What should have been Empty Re: What should have been

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Varod slid into the room, smiling. She'd been off her rocker for awhile, but he'd helped her and things were all better now. He sat down and pulled her close. "Well, excuse me, princess," he said laughing as he kissed her lips lightly, his fangs showing a little bit as he pulled away at the end of it. "How ya feeling, babe?"

He smiled wider at her and stroked her hair, pulling her close. "How's my little Mistress?" he asked, laughing at the joke.

This was his. His entire life simply revolved around this wonderful, beautiful woman beside him. He still did raids and things, of course, but they were more for fun.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 pm

She pulled him back and kissed him again. His fangs catching alittle against her lips. "Better now that you're here." she replied smiling. "Did you have fun tonight?" she remembered a time where he asked her to go with him on his raids and now he just went alone. Of course it wouldn't be good for anything to happen to her and send her country spiraling into chaos just for a little fun. She snuggled up close to him. "What do you want to do tonight?" she asked her head leaning against his chest.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Varod kissed her back, cradling her against his chest. "Yeah, it was cool. There aren't many wizard criminals, and all these muggle bad guys don't stand a chance." He slid his shirt and pants off so he could lay down in his boxers after pulling his sword out of the pants pocket and setting it on the ground beside the bed before sprawling next to her.

"Whatever you want, my love. We could play a game or something." He really missed having a partner in his vigilante game, but he understood her reasoning behind not coming with him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:16 pm

It wasn't that she wouldn't go with him...he just never asked her anymore. She sighed, "I wish you could have taken me with you." Christy replied, "It just gets boring on waiting on you to come back. I mean its cool when I'm at the ministry really late but other than that...I've already read every single book in this castle at least three times."

She moved her head up and kissed him on the lips sweetly. "We could play chess...You know you were supposed to teach me at one point." she smiled reminding him that she didn't know how to play. It was kind of odd. Christy...not knowing how to play chess but at the same time it made sense.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum