Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt ii discussions : D - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt ii discussions : D - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt ii discussions : D

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt ii discussions : D - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt ii discussions : D

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 pm

I seen it in Spain in Spanish since I know fluent spanish and my mother is SPanish.

I loved the Movie, I dressed like Harry and there was a bunch of people dressed like Wizards and after the movie me and this dude dressed like Baldywort I mean Voldemort reinacted the battle.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt ii discussions : D - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt ii discussions : D

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 pm

I saw it yesterday and it was freaking awesome, I dressed like a Gryffindor studen.! The only thing that bugged me is how Harry came back in Hagrid's arms how Voldy died it wasn't like that in the books!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

I thought it was gross because you know Voldy died and his skin was flying and robe and I was like ,WTF?

In the books Harry did come back I Hagrids arms.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 pm

*gasps* A Dumbledore movie... THAT'S what they need.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 pm

I'd say it was the best movie we've had since the 3rd. The 4th, 5th, 6th and first part of 7 were all horrible IMO. This was surprisingly good and well directed.

They skipped a lot of things I would have liked in there, but in the end it was a great movie. Good thing to, since its probably the last HP thing to ever come out Surprised
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah, I absolutely loved the last Harry Potter. It was well done
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:26 pm

I know he did Louis, but then Hagrid set him down and he walked around in his cloak and then pulled it off to duel Voldy he just didn't wake up in Hagrid's arms like in the movie!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 am

Every main character will get a tearful close up, no ones face will be washed, cause baldyworts has got all the soap and is not sharing.

No faces will be clean
this movie will be watched
I've seen al. nine Henry porters to know what to bloody say
No Gingers will survive.
And Harriot and Skinnyshort shoot each other with their lazer sticks and he becomes skin flakes.

LOL

I saw this in a vid
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:59 am

I have to agree with you Shacklebolt. A lot of people I know said that they didn't like it, but I can't help but say that I spent that entire time enjoying myself. The things missing, in my opinion, were small enough that they didn't occur immediately, and that they didn't appear massive because anything that was missing was left out for some other awesome scene.

It wasn't like the fourth movie where you were just sitting there with your jaw on the floor wanting to scream.
God I hated that movie. Harry finding Crouch like that... and the third task, it was just unbe- *continues on*

*Five minutes later*

But that's besides the point.

Pottermore and the HP encyclopaedia are yet to come. I can't wait for that encyclopaedia...
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 am

Pottermore: Because JKR did not want mass suicide on her conscience right after the release of part 2.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top