My Little Stalker
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Little Stalker Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Little Stalker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Little Stalker Empty My Little Stalker

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Wally stomped into Zonko's wincing- Alana had found her early on in the day and was STILL following her. Wally did not know what made the little girl want to follow her everywhere, especially because she was not a very personable child. Wally did not want anyone around her, particularly a sniveling first year.

Technically, she was going into her second year, but that made it no better for Wally. She walked over to the shelves, rifling through the merchandise, feeling that short presence close behind her. Wally sighed, "Yes, Shadow?!"
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

My Little Stalker Empty Re: My Little Stalker

Post by Harper Goodrum Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:55 pm

“Whatcha doing?” Alana asked rocking back and forth on her feet with her hands clasped together behind her back. She looked at what was on the shelf and wrinkled her nose. As she waited for Wally’s answer Alana went through many different funny faces. At one point it even looked like she was trying to touch her nose with her tongue, though she wasn’t. “What’s this?” she asked picking up one of the items on the shelf and holding it in Wally’s face, “Could you show me how to use it? How is it funny?” she had a bunch of random useless questions about this little item used for pranking.
Harper Goodrum
Harper Goodrum

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Alana asked the question she had asked multiple times on the walk here and Wally felt her eye twitch, her hands curling into fists. Just ignore the obnoxious child- who was technically only a year younger, and yet still seemed like a completely different age of adolescence- and maybe she will get bored and just... leave. One could hope, right?

Wally just was not patient with people, that was the thing. Waiting for a potion to brew, or a prank to be sprung, or some creature to be observed. But she could not deal with people. The girl asked incessant questions and finally Wally slammed her fists against the shelf, whirling towards Alana. "What do you want from me?!" she demanded. "Talk to a clerk if you have stupid questions!"
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Goodrum Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 am

“I want to ask you,” Alana said looking at Wally with big wide eyes and her bottom lip jutting out just a little. It looked like she’s start crying any minute even though she wasn’t going to. She just wanted a friend. She sort of looked up to Wally when her brother wasn’t around. She was older and smarter than Alana. “will you teach me how to prank people like you?” she gave Wally her best puppy dog face, “Please?” she held the last word out for ever, or so it seemed. “I’ll do what ever you want!” she shirked. Though she didn’t mention that she wouldn’t leave her alone it seemed quiet obvious.
Harper Goodrum
Harper Goodrum

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilhelmina Abercrombie Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Alana began to pout, using the face her sister Elise often used on their father, to get a new quill or get new dress robes or whatever whim she wanted satisfied at the time. Because of that, Wally hated that face and she was quite immune to it. It did nothing to the girl who people often considered without heart or soul. She blinked and scowled at Alana.

"That doesn't work," she growled. Beginning to root through the items on the shelf. At Alana's question, Wally shot her a look of surprise, shaking her head. "No," she said, as though the answer would be obvious. "You irritate me to no end, why would I want you around any more, huh?" At Alana's offer, Wally muttered, "You could be quiet for five minutes.."
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Wilhelmina Abercrombie
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum