been far away for far too long - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

been far away for far too long - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

been far away for far too long

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

been far away for far too long - Page 2 Empty Re: been far away for far too long

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:08 am

Andrian rolled his eyes at her and chuckled. "Thanks for caring about me, love," he smiled at her. Andrian knew that Robert had so much on his hand right now, he couldn't bare to make his life any harder by performing magic outside of the wizarding world. "It nice isn't it," he teased her, grinning at her. "I don't think the coffee fault for making you nibble me," he joked. Andrian knew that Sophia understood what he was talking about. He was irresitable to her and she couldn't get enough of him, he knew that he drove her crazy, just crazy enough she'd nibble him with or without coffee. It even drove him crazy knowing that she was crazy for him. "True..." he said. "Better being a coffee addict then a drunken idiot whos addicted to beer," he told her. Andrian couldn't help but nod and agree with her on this one. She does seem to get angry with the smallest thing. "Yea I know," he agreed. He always got quite stress when he talked to her. Considering the fact he had always had to watch what he said. It was the one thing he hated about Nikki, but he always loved her like a sister. "Oh?" said Andrian, raising his eyebrows, looking at her excidetly. "I'm not leaving your side," he told her, smiling at her and stared into her eyes.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

been far away for far too long - Page 2 Empty Re: been far away for far too long

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 am

Sophia looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Of course I care about you I love you more then anything1"said Sophia softly. Sophia luaghed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. "Yeah that's true, but I think it might you more yummier."said Sophia winking at him. "But your yummy to me no matter what, so either way your going to get nibbled on."said Sophia softly as she kissed him on the lips. Sophia knew he loved it when she nibbled on him for it drove him crazy just like it drove her crazy how irresitable he was to her. "Although that has happened to me before but not in public."said Sophia laughing at the memory of her being drunk. Sophia felt him starting to get stress by talking about Nikki so she kissed him softly on the lips. "You know what it's our day love, let's forget all our stress and worries and have some fun just the two of us."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and smirked as she seen his excited face. "Oh is right my love."said Sophia giving him a sexy warm smile. Sophia nodded. "I know and I'm not leaving yours eeither, this is where I belong."said Sophia softly as she laid her head back on his shoulder.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:01 am

Andrian looked at her and noticed her rolling her eyes at him, he couldn't help but chuckled at what she had told him. "I love you too, sweetie," he told her. "And I care about you too," he continued. He stared into her eyes but not too hard, just enough so she knew that he truly meant what he said and that he wasn't lying. He then chuckled when she agreed that he was yummy with or without mocca on him, although he was yummier with mocca. "Well, i'll try to remember that next time then," he teased her. "Note to self:- bring mocca to bed," he said jokingly, pretending to write on a piece of note; trying to keep a straight face. He smiled at Sophia and kissed her back, he loved all her kisses as it made his heart race against his chest like crazy. After he had heard that she was drunk once in public, he chuckled softly and eyed her supiciously. "Yeah?" he asked her. He looked at her worried, but he shrugged it off and tried not to worry too much . "Your right, its our day, we're back here together and that all that matters," he smiled and kissed her back. Then smiled when she said she belonged with him and closed his eye a bit as he felt her cold, icy skin laying on top of his warm skin.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:30 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed her tinkling bell laugh at his joke and hit him playfully in the arm. "Unless you really want to do that it's fine by me."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him and nodded shyly when he asked if she gotten drunk once in public. "Um... yeah.. I did, let me tell you worse morning ever I didn't remember half the stuff I did!"said Sophia shaking her head. "I made a vow to never do that again, but heck I was seventeen I was stupid back then!'said Sophia. Sophia nodded and smiled and kissed him back for a few minutes and pulled away sighingi happily to herself. "So what do you want to do today love seeing how it's our day?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia didn't care what they did as long as she was spending time with him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top