Hanging In the Kitchen - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging In the Kitchen - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging In the Kitchen

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging In the Kitchen - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging In the Kitchen

Post by Derek Selk Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:58 pm

"Larko Abercrombie," he repeated. Then when the guy came, he raised his eyebrows and shrugged. "Just trying to be a nice guy. If you want to be stupid, Renny, have at it. It's not like it's much of my business." With this, he propped his feet on a table and plugged himself into his music and a new soda, having finished his.

He sighed. Just because I'm not willing to be an idiot and take advantage of random girls...Ah well, it's not her fault. Most of these people won't have any money tomorrow. His self-satisfied grin reappeared, and he completely ignored the two.

Then he found himself thinking, Hm...I wonder how much the Trowa guy had on him?
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Orla Hughes Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:22 pm

It continued to amaze Trowa just how sweet Renny was. She was quite naive but that was part of her charm. He loved it about her. He couldn’t help but chuckle at how quick she was to stitch poor Barney up. Bless him. Trowa didn’t know how many females he’d gotten in the end but he didn’t doubt that it was a fair few. He was probably upstairs having the time of his life; and good on him. Trowa made a mental note to invite Barney to a Quidditch game over the summer – if only to hear about the ménage à trois. Perhaps he’d get Renny to ask him – if only to find out her reaction after doing so. She might’ve been book smart but she was far from worldly smart; it was sweet.

“Barney is a lucky bloke. Be sure to ask him how his night went when you see him next,” Trowa told her, already setting her up for the shock of her life. Trowa looked at the boy she was sat with and quirked an eyebrow at him. “Nice to meet you mate. I’ll look after Renny now...she’s completely safe with me.” Trowa took a seat beside her and picked up his beer. He took a swig and smiled at Renny. “So where’s Piper then?”
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny Handler Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Renny nodded obediently, of course she would ask him, that was the polite thing to do. Though, at this rate, she would forget her promise. Obviously, Renny did not hold alcohol well, at all. Trowa sat next to her, pretty much dismissing Larko from there and she put up a hand, curling it into a fist, opening it, and curling it back, as she mumbled, "Bye bye."

She sighed and sipped more of the beer, giggling a little after as it stung her eyes. "Ouch," she said, half pained, half amused for whatever reason. He asked about Piper and she sighed- typical Trowa to remember her life mission to make sure no harm came to her sister. "She's somewhere here," she said in a sad voice. "We were supposed to go to the movies.. I hope she's not drinking or doing drugs or doing anything too bad.." She sighed, not realizing the irony of her worries. She sighed and rested her head on Trowa's shoulder, saying, "I'm glad you found me though. I felt really alone."
Renny Handler
Renny Handler

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Orla Hughes Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Trowa didn’t know whether it was the alcohol blurring his sense of rationality or not but for some reason, in the dim glare of the kitchen, he found Renny to be rather attractive. He blinked rapidly at the thought and watched with a smirk on his lips as she waved at the Gryffindor. Trowa didn’t doubt he’d have a run-in with the Gryffindor again but he hoped to avoid him for as long as possible; forever was much preferred. By Trowa’s reckoning, Renny was much safer with him, drunk than she was with some random sober. Trowa had no intention of taking advantage of her, even in his alcohol blurred state of attraction towards her. She was a very beautiful girl. He’d noticed that the first time they’d met though he hadn’t hastened to tell her.

“I’ll keep you company,” Trowa responded brightly. “No offense intended but...why are you here? To me this doesn’t seem like your type of atmosphere.”
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny Handler Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Renny's fingers danced across the bottle of the alcohol, rubbing tiny beads of water against the label and her fingers. She hated the stuff- alcohol and drugs were the reason she and her siblings had such a terrible home like, because her mother had though of binging rather than raising her children. Had she never touched the stuff, she would have raised them, there would not have been that nastiness at their uncles, Piper wouldn't be so troubled, and Renny would have had a normal childhood, rather than one as replacement mother..

He said he'd keep her company and her face brightened considerably sand she quietly thanked him. At his words, she sighed and said, "You're telling me. This really isn't my 'type of atmosphere.' I was supposed to be taking Piper to the movies... She said she had to check something over her so I apparated her this way and she took off. I came in here, ran into Barney and what-'s-his-face... And you know the rest." She smiled.
Renny Handler
Renny Handler

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top