Underground - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Underground - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Underground

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Underground - Page 2 Empty Re: Underground

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 am

Varod sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"You know what, Varod?," Anti said after a moment.

"Yeah, Anti?"

"I think it's time we start being more involved in the world."

"I think so too," Varod said nodding. He gave Soph a quick hug. "You okay after everything that's happened?"

Varod and Anti grinned at each other. "So, what are you doing at this party? Doesn't seem like your kind of place, Soph."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:37 am

Sophia chuckled at there statements and nodded. "I think you two need to be more out there myself, but hey I'm not judging."said Sophia honestly. As she hugged Varod and nodded. "Yeah I am now, but after I was kidnapped two times my mother died leaving me really depressed for quite awhile and then I gotten better and then by the time I got back to my normal self I found out Sammy was evil so I had to stop her and save which I luvky some how manage to do.'said Sophia softly. "Shortly after saving Sammy me and her were attacked by some widow wanting to kill Sammy for revenge but after all that I'm ok and happy, I have no clue where my father at but I'm happy really."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Varod and Anti and shrugged. "I know it isn't, but I was bored and I nothing else to do."said Sophia simply.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:27 am

Varod chuckled and plopped onto the floor in front of the couch so he could stretch back and relax. Anti held his hand out to V, who sighed and pulled out a DS which Anti opened and started to play Mario.

"I was about to play that."

"I know, why else would I take it?" Anti said, laughing.

So, instead of playing his beast Nintendo DS, he looked up at Sophia. "I was planning on robbing some drunk idiots afterward. Wanna join? You get half the loot, I get half the loot. Ya know, teach them a lesson they won't forget until they replace the money."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:37 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and shook her head at them. "Do you two not know how to share?"Sophia asked them in a teasing voice. Sophia looked at Varod and shook her head. "No thanks I think I'll pass."said Sophia softly. "I never stole anything in my life V, I guess I'm to much of a goody-two-shoes."said Sophia shrugging. "Enjoying the game Anti, by the way how you been?"Sophia asked him softly as she looked at him. Sophia haven't seen her friends from Hogwarts in awhile so she was glad to catch up with some of them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:47 am

"I steal things all the time," Varod replied laughing. "But only from losers who deserve it." Anti nodded, beating a boss and punching the air before answering.

"I've been okay, Sophia, kinda sucked being stuck in his mind for awhile, but still."

V smacked his leg across Soph.

"Hey, not cool! I deal with all this torture and crap... Tis not fair that you get sympathy from people for not being able to move. At least you could give yourself fun dreams or something! Even when I SLEPT they gave me a nightmare," Varod said angrily. "Oh, well. Who's the Andrian guy? I don't remember the name."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:01 am

Sophia nodded. "Oh... I see, so what so called loser are you stealing from?"Sophia asked them softly. "What you been stuck in his mind lately Anti if you don't mind me asking?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia looked at Varod wide eyed. "I'm sorry Var, I didn't know you had those problems."said Sophia softly but honestly. As he asked how Andrian was she smiled. "Andrian is the sweetest guy I ever know Var, his name is Andrian Potter I used to dat him a long time agao and we broke-up but now things are different and he's different.'said Sophia softly. "I don't think you met him before, I actually don't think you have I could be wrong."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:05 am

Varod shrugged. "Any idiot who passes out and doesn't wake up in the morning? Drunks are the easiest to hit, believe me."

"When he was kidnapped, Soph, they drugged him like a surgery patient," Anti explained. "I didn't have enough energy to come out, so I was stuck there."

"Yeah, that's what I mean by nightmares. I still have them but at least I'm not there anymore, which is definitely a relief. I hated it so much." He shuddered a little bit and looked at the ground.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:22 am

Sophia nodded understanding. "Yeah they are, they don't know what the hell is going on because they are passed out or have a hang over from hell."said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia looked at Anti and nodded. "Well that must had sucked for the both of you, trust me I know how you felt when I was kidnapped by barker I was strapped to a metal table."said Sophia shivering at the memories. "I have nightmares still about it Var, so I know how you feel."said Sophia softly. "I wish there was a way I could block them, I bet there is but I don't know how."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm

"I cannot stand being tied down," Varod told her. "I was tied to a wall. I think that was the most psychologically painful. The fact that I couldn't move. It was terrible. Either way, I'm bored."

"Me too," Anti said, yawning. "Might take a nap..." With this, he disappeared, the DS falling onto the couch.

V sighed. "Could've at least closed the damn thing." Reaching over, he snapped it shut and slid in into his pocket. "You have one, Sophia? Like, where do you live now?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Sophia nodded. " I felt like I was in one of the of science labs where they do experiments and stuff on you."said Sophia shivering at the memories. "I couldn't move at all, I couldn't see anything either cause I had a bright light blinding me.'said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and shook her head as Anti disappeared. As Varod asked where she lived she smiled. "Well I live in London, in a nice manson I brought myself."said Sophia softly. "It's nothing major, but I like it for it's big and no I don't have a DS."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top