Skating Through Pedestrians - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skating Through Pedestrians - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skating Through Pedestrians

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skating Through Pedestrians - Page 2 Empty Re: Skating Through Pedestrians

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Roxi heard Cec say the magic world and she spun around like a dancer, crossing her arms over her torso and grabbing her ribs with the opposite hand. "Lollipop, lollipop, oh, lollie-lollie-lollie-LOLLIPOP!" Sh stuck a finger in her mouth and flicked it against her cheek, making a POP sound. She deepened her voice to a surprising tone and said, "Buh dum dum dum."

She tripped over towards Cec and began grabbing fistfuls of lollipops. "This one and this one and- OOH! This one especially! Oh, and that one.." She leaned over and grabbed a small basket, dumping the lollipops into it. She sighed, looking around. "What else is here to nom on?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Cecilia smiled as she watched Roxi. “Come on Roxi hurry so I can pay and we can go see what’s in my wonderful bag of goodies.” she said fallowing the girl through the store. She had firework, and a carton of cigarettes in her bag along with some other stuff that she had taken out of her fathers liquor cabinet. “Though we need to go some where less crowded with old people,” Cecilia said hoping she’d understand and hurry up a little. She knew both their fathers would be totally peeved if the knew what their daughters did behind their backs but that wouldn’t stop Cecilia.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Roxi spun around, her face bright with excitement. "Bag of goodies?! Why didn't you tell me before! What is it?! Is it a bag of lollies?! No, why would you buy them more- IS IT CHOCOLATE!? Oh my-" At Cec's next words, she was suddenly struck with the realization of what Cecilia meant by her 'bag of goodies' and it dawned on her face and she winked.

Roxi may have been oblivious most of the time, but she was too practiced to be obvious when it came to partying and going nuts. She smiled and tossed her head. "Let's check out Cec!" She flounced towards the counter and quickly paid for her lollies. "Thank you, monsieur!" she said to the clerk, giggling. "I'm ready Cec!"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Cecilia shook her head as Roxanne tried to guess what she had in the bag. “Okay right behind you,” she said paying for her lollypop and jellybeans. She walked out the door not long after Roxanne and tried to figure out where they should go. “Come on,” she said smiling walking towards the edge of Hogsmead where they would find the shirking shack. There was no way Cecilia would go inside that horrible building but she would sit out side of it while the talked had a drink and a smoke. “Where better to go?” she asked her self the smile growing bigger as she spun in a circle and ran into someone. “Sorry!” she yelled as she ran away.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 pm

She heard Cec confirm that she was following and Roxi felt her happiness grow, knowing that they were about to go drink and smoke. It was always something she looked forward to, even if it had become a causal habit of hers. She yanked grabbed her skates and unlaced them, carefully putting them back on even though the sidewalk would be ending soon.

Cec exited the shop and mentioned the Shrieking Shack. Roxy bounced on her skates and said, "RACE YOU THERE! C'mon, Cec! CHAAAAARGE!" She pushed off and began careening through the crowd, expertly dodging those who were in her way. Pavement turned to dirt and she stopped, taking off her skates and waiting for Cec to catch up.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:23 am

Cecilia shook her head as Roxi skated past her. When she reached the shack she sat next to Roxanne and placed her bag in front of them. “So lets see what I put in this before I left the house this morning,” with that she started to take out a large bottle of fire whisky , the water bottle she always had filled with vodka, there where to other things that Cecilia didn’t know what they where. Then at the bottom she found her lighter and Cigarettes. “Want one?” Cecil asked holding out the box to her as she dug through the bottom of her purse to find her last to potion vials of Spice. “Thought that I had thrown that all out after my hospital visit,” she shrugged and set it with everything else.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Roxi slung her rollerskates over her shoulder and then pulled out some flats from her bag before continuing to walk down the lane to the Shrieking Shack, singing under her breath. "You make me feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream.. Ahh, Katy Perry. They reached the fence and slipped through it before hurrying up to the porch and sitting, where Cec began rifling through her bag.

"Ooh!" Roxi squealed, grabbing the bottle of Firewhiskey and uncorking it. She took a quick swig and smack her lips, the alcohol working its way into her system. She pulled out cigarettes and Roxi pouted. "Just have regular ones huh?" She pulled out two vials and Roxi cocked her head. "Is that Spice? I've been trying to get some to try out, I can never find any though."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:04 pm

“Yeah, you don’t want to try it out,” Cecilia said putting it back in her bag, “like I said I thought that I threw that out after I got out of the hospital because of it. Seems to be highly addictive and if you try to quit you go threw some really bad shit that almost killed me.” after a minute Cecilia took the vials back out and uncorked one of them dumping it out then continued to do the same with the second. “Not good for anyone. If you want to try a new drug go into London and find a muggle drug dealer. At least you can quit that stuff easily than this shit.” she picked up one of the bottles and took a sip out of it.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top