My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface - Page 2 Empty Re: My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Roxi drew herself up and hissed, "I am not sniveling. I am not a brat. I want my seat! And you are in it!" She knew she was running out of the things to do before she would be forced to do something drastic, but she also did not want to seem like the instigator- Shelby tarted all of this by being insufferable, Roxi had made an honest mistake.

And then turned into mega-b!tch.

"Look, Shelby. You knew I was going to sit there. Noe, let's end this scene, you can move, and apologize, and everything will be fine and dandy. Okay?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface - Page 2 Empty Re: My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:17 pm

“And who to you think is causing the scene?” Shelby asked cocking her head to the side, “all the people around know is what they are seeing. A red headed child screaming at the top of her lungs at me for sitting at a table when there are many other ones around. They see no reason for to have to move. They don’t understand how this is ‘your seat’ it doesn’t have your name on it, and for all I knew you could have been heading to the seat behind it.” Shelby said calmly looking up at the Wesley girl resting her hands in her lap. “now if you could so kindly stop acting like a child and find somewhere else to sit I will remain here and enjoy my yogurt.”
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:21 pm

"I am standing up for justice!" Roxi said. "It's not just a seat, it's a principle! You Malfoys think you're so much better than us just because we care about other people and 'cause we have red hair. I don't care if you claim your not on the dark side of this whole thing- once a backstabbing Malfoy, ALWAYS a backstabbing Malfoy!"

Roxi was done here though. She was tired and her good mood had been fouled by the Malfoy girl who made her look so bad. Shaking, she said, "This isn't over, Malfoy." She turned and quietly apologized to the onlookers. Roxi turned and stormed out of the shop.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top