Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

2012  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2012  Empty 2012

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Thrice of you will be no more
Thrice of you will wage the war
One of you may live alone
The other will want to die alone

INTRODUCTION

Ever.. since.. this… disaster… No man or woman can survive on there own. It is downright impossible. Even Chuck Norris couldn’t do it. You need a team. You need people that know what they’re doing. We didn’t have that. We had a small group of friends who did what they did in video games.
None of us have any experience fighting. Or, I should say had no fighting skills. We’ve picked up. Anyways, we had no idea what was happening. We were confused, and just wanted to be with our parents. I don’t think anyone could’ve stopped us from getting what we wanted. No horde of zombies has stopped us. Slowed us down, yes, but finish us completely? Hell no. We came to fight for our families, and we left ready to save the world, one Hell Spawned Zombie at a time.
You have to be strong to survive in this world. Now, being fit isn’t an option, it’s a necessity of life. People who are age 10 and weigh 130 lbs won’t survive. Unless of course that’s all hardcore muscle… Then you may be set. You just need something to cover your skin. They infect you with a touch.
Now, my friends and I don’t use names anymore. We’ve almost forgotten ours. We use Codes and numbers now. We aren’t Nick, or Jacob, or Cody. I am #5439-6175. But if you want my attention, call me Spud.

CHAPTER 1

“Are you sure it’s safe?”
“Yes, don’t you trust me?”
“Yeah, but…”
“Than follow me.” He stepped out into the cool, grey area. We were investigating a cellar we found on the outskirts of Chicago. The air was damp and humid, and clouds rolled lazily in the sky, showing no sign of wanting to give us any sunshine. Blitz squinted into the distance, checking for any Zombies he may have missed. There were none.
“Ok, let’s go.” I stepped out behind him, tightening my grip on my rucksack. I gasped. The air was thick with dust and smoke. The hell was happening? I looked to my side as my eyes watered and I swear my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. He slapped Blitz’s back and pointed in the distance. A group of maybe 12 Zombies were stumbling toward us, giving unearthly shrieks. Blitz looked at them, his face grim, and he pulled an M-16 out of his gun holster, and shot. One Zombie fell. Just. One. Fricking. Zombie.
“Run!” He shrieked, putting the shiper where it belonged and running away. I was close behind him. I managed to pull the rucksack to my stomach and pull out a grenade. I pulled the pin out, replaced my sack, and launched the little bomb behind me. I heard a questionable grunt, a moan, and than a giant blast that propelled me and Blitz even further. We tumbled towards Downtown Chicago, scraping ourselves up on the road. We finally slowed down, and I sat up in a bent up heap. Suddenly remembering what just happened, I looked behind me. The Zombies were gone. That was a relief. I thought we were gonna be minced meat.
“Ow.” Blitz groaned, pushing himself to his feet. His thin brown hair lay in matted heaps on his head. It used to be dark brown, now it’s almost black. He brushed some dust off his shirt and stumbled forward. He balanced himself against a stray pole for a few seconds. I pulled myself to my feet. I felt my pants and checked my bag. Everything was still there. I than checked my twin Pistols. Everything full. I flipped them back in their holsters and walked along the side of the building, holding onto it until I regained my sense of balance again. He looked at me, out of breath, and I nodded. I took a step away from the building and, thinking I had regained my balance, put his arm around my shoulders, attempted to drag him back to base. Turns out I still was a bit woozy. Leaning forward, we both cursed and faceplanted in a faily kinda way.
“You need to work out more.”
“You need to regain your balance faster.”
“Pepe?” That was my nickname
“Yeah?”
“Screw you.”
“ ‘Scuse me?” At that, we both started cracking up. We couldn’t help it. It was our joke. We started it when we were in 7th grade, now we are 15, supposed to be in 9th grade. Sometimes I miss the old days, before the Infection…
We walked silently for a few minutes, passing by boarded up Buildings and fallen over skyscrapers. To a commoner or a group of Demonic Sperm, the place seemed barren, lifeless, dead. But we knew it was busy, humming with life and activity. You just had to be out at the right time.
We passed by a destroyed church. I forgot to mention, religion is gone. We already checked everywhere. Blitz checked in every Bible he could find, the pages were blank and nothing was on the title page. Same with every Torah and Quran. It was just an empty paged book.
Finally, we stopped at the Sears Tower. Or, as some people like to call it, the Willis Tower. Me and Blitz both stood at the boarded up Doorway, and slithered through the cracks. They were small enough that Zombies couldn’t get through, but big enough that we could. Entering it, we walked to the Elevator. The floor seemed dead, abandoned, but we knew better. A piece of paper fluttered past us, and we ignored it. Reaching the Elevator, We closed the doors, and pressed BASEMENT. The giant box shuttered, and than groaned and shook as it descended. Me and everyone else had gotten used to it.
“Here we are, home sweet home.”
Blitz and I watched the doors open, and were blinded by a sudden light. As our eyes adjusted, I saw the familiar ‘Welcome Home’ sign hanging in front of the Elevator, and everyone was moving around. Music could be heard. Lights illuminated the place. Blade grinned foolishly as We walked into the basement. We grabbed each others hands, and pulled into a man-hug. He grinned, patting me on the shoulder.
“Took you guys long enough. What happened to 5 hours away?” He smirked wholeheartedly.
“We had to find it and everything. It took longer than we thought. Oh, and some Devil Spawn followed us.”
For a moment, Blades smile flickered, but his attitude stayed strong. “C’mon, we gotta get you and your new findings in the storage room.” He beckoned for me to follow and we walked down a deserted hallway to the furthest room. A small, dingy room covered with dust. We put all our reserve weapons, extra First aid kits, everything we didn’t need yet, in it. We passed a room with two girls in it. I looked through the crack of the slightly open door.
“When do you think they’ll be back?”
“I don’t know… Soon hopefully. I wish they would come back soon.”
“Wish granted.” I said as I stepped into the room, pushing the door open all the way. One of the girls spun around, her hair flying. I’ll be honest, I couldn’t suppress a grin. Her soft chestnut hair flew behind her head, and her rosy cheeks brightened at the sight of me, flinging herself into my arms, and digging her nose into my neck, she cried,
“Where were you!?” Smiling warmly, I hugged her back gently and rubbed her back.
“We were getting the supplies. You knew that.”
“I know.. but.. but..” I replied, by pushing her face upward, and kissing her lips affectionately, just to quiet her down. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling at it, wanting more. I pulled at her back, rubbing our stomachs together. I slowly lowered my hand to her butt, and she giggled. I may add that she was wearing only her undergarments, and I’ve never touched a girl this way before, so that may add some bonus points. She slowly licked my lips and I opened my mouth, allowing her tongue passage. My tongue than lashed out at hers, and they let out a full on battle, fighting for dominance. Than I began sucking on her tongue. It’s juicy, warm, wet pleasure was elating.. It was-
“Ahem.” Blade coughed.
{To be Continued yet again}

Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top