Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors))

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:19 am

Well ur going to know now that I am stubborn. I am sticking with my point -_- . Selwyn has been pissing me off since day one. And u can't give me that excuse about godmodding. Maybe I wouldn't have godmoded if a lot if u actually posted here. What am I supposed to say >_>............................. It'd be impossible to continue the subject without it, and plus. Do you see Jess saying anything...........NO EXACTLY. So stay out of this Aurora >_>

Now to u Selwyn. Ur only doing this to start a fight, as usual >_> . All u do is like to argue and it sickens me, and I know this isn't the first time. U did it with ur character Angelique too. Why don't u stop trying to be a know it all for once and just try to RP. Sometimes I wish I could be friends with u, BUT ALL U DO IS ARGUE. JUST SHUT THE HELL UP DAMN >_>
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Message((All Gryffindors))

Post by Samuel Grigori Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:39 am

((Come on guys, settle down please.
1. I don't like all the OOC chatter in this. Please at least respond IC to accompany your OOC comments so as to not completely derail the topic. I know that before I wasn't doing it, and I know that it creates double standards, but I wont do it now.
2. Xem, you were being insensitive and a little rude, Selwyn and Aurora both had valid posts, and I don't think either of them were being particularly rude or attacking, so I think that you should just take the criticism on board.
3. Aurora and Selwyn, I think that Xemnas meant no harm in his godmoding, and I'd say he merely meant NPCs. The godmoding had no IC ramifications on either of your characters, because Xemnas could simply have overlooked you, or been wrong. There's nothing wrong with that being the case. That's why I didn't reply, I figured you'd just overlook it and ignore it.

Xemnas I deleted your last post, but that was simply because you seemed to be a little too rude in it. For those of you who didn't see it, it went a little like this.
"I'm sticking to my point, I wouldn't have godmoded if more people actually posted here"

All sorted? Good, get replying, and please respond IC as well as OOC if you've anything to add OOC.))

Sam nodded begrudgingly, a little shocked at the outburst from a boy he'd never even spoken to before from a few years above, it was nice to know that someone who was older was on his side a little more, and seemed to understand what he was saying. "That's right, I don't actually want to leave here right now, I think our safety lies in numbers, I just don't think that we should be yelling at each other and carrying on like a bunch of headless chickens," he told them.

"I don''t really care who she left in charge, that role was not hers to fulfill in my opinion, but I think that at least you're trying to do something, you just need to be more open to people who're trying to help out here too," he said

Then a little voice piped up and reminded Sam why they were here, why they were acting like such fools, and particularly why they shouldn't be. A little first year had asked what had happened, and for the first time Sam had to put a proper name to it. "Ethel," he said, feeling slightly ashamed for his rude and angry behaviour just before.

"Ethel, a girl... Ravenclaw I think she was, was murdered tonight by the Death Eaters," he told her, refraining from going into any specifics, she didn't need to know how it was done, so there was no need to detail Sage's Death.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Prerana Atkinson Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 am

"A Ravenclaw? Who?" Ethel asked.

She didn't mean it to sound so gossipy, but Ethel knew people in Ravenclaw. She hoped it hadn't been one of her friends.

"Are the Death Eaters in the school, then? Who is Jack?" she repeated.

Perhaps it was the Death Eater who'd told them to go back to the dormitories. Maybe that was why Sam wanted to fight. This conversation wasn't making things any less confusing for her.

Ethel Prerana Atkinson
Ethel Prerana Atkinson

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:15 am

Lachlan shook his head, noting the awkward look on Sam's face and knowing that as the Elder here he should step in to help the boy with the arduous task.

"I believer her name was Sage," Lachlan said, approaching Sam and Ethel to speak quietly with the two of them in order to avoid starting a panic around the room.

"But no, the Death Eater who was here left, but who knows who is on what side?" He asked with a shrug, a concerned look on his face. He'd always had his concerns about Professor Doyle, and the fact he was letting students look after the security of the school rather than contacting the Order of the Phoenix, as well as his response to an event like this.

Still, Ethel should have known Jack, she'd been in Gryffindor almost a year now, it was hard to believe they'd not crossed paths at some point, or hadn't been introduced. "You know?" He asked, "Jack Dyllans, she's a seventh year Gryffindor. Red hair, a bit impish," he prompted, not sure quite how to describe her. "I think she's on the quidditch team," he added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top