It'll be Soon - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It'll be Soon - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It'll be Soon

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It'll be Soon - Page 3 Empty Re: It'll be Soon

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat May 21, 2011 9:43 pm

"I don't think that would be a problem." she replied, "My brother would rush me up here if I even I started feeling slightly horrid. Its kind of funny, he's so protective of me lately. But then again we're the only family that each of us have, so I guess its good I have him looking out for me, but I'm going to be so happy when I can leave."

She smiled as she picked up her belongings. "I'll see you in two weeks. I better go fill out my paperwork while I'm here. Thank you Khaat." She smiled as she began to walk out of the room and head to the delivery and nursery part of the hospital. She was interested in seeing it and going a head and getting everything in order.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

It'll be Soon - Page 3 Empty Re: It'll be Soon

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Khaat was pleased that Ash seemed to be getting her life together. She dictated her the rest of her note to the quick quotes quill, signed Ash's chart and returned it to the nursing desk, leaving strict instructions to be sure that Ash's maternity admission paperwork was processed in advance.

"Director," Hannah called her, "How soon did you want her follow up to be?"

"Two weeks," Khaat said, "And if she comes in sooner, then please call myself, or my father, please. She's a first time mom, and I would feel better if I took care of this myself, or my father if I am not here." A hand picked up Ash's chart from where she had just laid it. It was her father.

"Good morning, my dear," Robert kissed Khaat's cheek. "You're calling me about what, now?" He opened the chart and began to read. "Ah. I see. Well, we'll see how things go, but it may very well be that I will be doing those sorts of activities in your place for awhile, and that could be very close to when I will be limiting your activities. Hannah, schedule me to join Miss McKinley and Khaat at the next appointment, please."

"Yes, Sir," Hannah said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum