Back to normal - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back to normal - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back to normal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to normal - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to normal

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Hitame sighed and shook her head. "No, I don't know anything about them. I wasn't there. My brother was with them, but I don't think he knows anything either." she said. She hated not knowing anything on her parents deaths, but she was told not to get involved in any of their business, so she wouldn't get hurt. But it was hard for her to stay out of trouble.

She never even tried to get into trouble. It just found her, because of her parents. Maybe Xemnas was right in hating them. Because of them, she and her siblings will never have a normal life. The Death Eaters will always be there watching them, waiting until they were old enough and strong enough to join them. She and Xemnas wouldn't join them, not without a fight, but she didn't know about Naomi or Sora.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Varod could see all the strange feelings on her face. Hurt, indignation, resentment... He'd been on that path before. He reached out and put a hand on hers.

"Hey," he said consolingly, trying to be a good friend for once. "It'll be alright. If you ever need anything you can come find me, and I will take care of you and your siblings if need be. Then I can find you a place to live. I'm sure there would be a good place somewhere. Maybe one of my friends... I'll have to think on it."

You're being so nice lately.

What of it, Anti? I like helping people out from time to time.

Yeah, right.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Hitame looked at Varod with sad eyes. "Thank you. I would appreciate that, but my brother can't find out." she said. "He doesn't like vampires because of what happened to him. And I'm sure he already told my other siblings not to trust vampires. But he can't get me to change my views on them. I know that not all vampires are bad." she added smiling.

She fought with Xemnas alot because of that. All because Sammy had hurt him. But he didn't understand that she wasn't herself when she hurt him. He didn't want to listen to her, to reason. Hitame was still trying to get him to see that Sammy was okay now, that she was good again. Hitame hung out with Sammy, and Xem had seen her, he had seen that Sammy wasn't trying to hurt her but he still didn't understand.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Varod laughed. "I don't feed on live humans," he told her. "I go for dead bodies mainly, and keep it in vials at home. I don't personally like hurting live people. But, I must admit, the pros of being a vamp far outweigh the cons. I may have to feed regularly, but I have super high stamina, amazing strength and speed to match a gold-metal Olympian. What happened to him?"

He knew about this prejudiced a lot of people had. It had broken up him and Christy. A sudden pang hit him as he remembered his first love. She really was amazing before she went crazy.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:25 pm

"I don't think I would be able to handle that." Hitame laughed. "I don't know how Ryo does it. It must be hard. Come to think of it..." she trailed off in her thoughts. I've never seen him feed, and I've never even anything related to feeding going on with Ryo... she thought. "How can you handle that?" she asked Varod. "Isn't it hard?" she added softly. "Although it would be cool to have all the strength and speed. I would definately need it." she said laughing again.

"Well, Xemnas was attacked by one of our, well my friends and she's a vampire. But he doesn't get she wasn't herself. And now that she's back to normal Xemnas still thinks she's evil and he tried to hurt her many times. Her name is Samantha Burns." she said, lowering her eyesight to the table.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Varod shrugged. "I can handle it just fine. I've never had a problem so far. I like it, actually. My wife is fine with it, and after our baby is born I think she wants me to turn her so we can live forever together." He listened to the story for a moment before gasping. "Sammy? You're friends with... Samantha is the one who turned me into a vamp, Hitame. She's one of my best friends. Have you seen her lately? I talked to Sophia and she said she hasn't seen her in awhile."

He smiled at the thought of one of the only people he's ever been able to truly say he cared about. The other few being his other friends. Jessica, Soph, Ashling...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 pm

"Sammy turned you?" Hitame said, surprised. "I didn't know that. She never told me about turning someone." she added, before shaking her head. "Umm.. well yeah. I saw her at Hogwarts, a few days ago. She just got back apparently." she said, softly. "After I saw her in the Owlery, I saw her again at the lake. Where Xem..." she stopped for a moment. "Tried to hurt her." she finished. "Other than that I haven't really seen her." she said.

"How did it feel when you got turned?" she asked. She had asked Ryo before, but she found out he was born a vampire, so he didn't know. She put her hand on her neck and shuddered. She thought it would've hurt, having the fangs pierce your skin. She shuddered again, and shook her head.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Varod nodded. Of course Soph wouldn't have seen her at school. Hadn't she graduated? And she was married, no longer a Granger. Life had gotten so much more complex.

"Well... Yeah, she did," he told her. "It doesn't hurt, really. The fangs are so sharp, by the time you feel it the vampire is putting their sort of... 'Turning Juice,' as I like to call it, into you. It stings for a second, but it's more like when you prick your finger. You have to feed immediately, of course. I just went to a nearby cemetery. You feel so...alive. Like you're invincible, and everything slows down for you."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Hitame looked at the table the enitre time Varod told her about being turned. When he finished she looked up at him. "I think it would hurt. Well someone like me maybe, or Xemnas. Not that he'll ever trust a vampire enough to get near them anymore." she sighed. Xemnas was a real pain now. You'd think he was one of the younger Charcovix's and not the oldest.

"Although that sounds cool." she smiled. "Except for the feeding part. I get grossed out just by seeing blood. Not as much as my sister, but still." she shrugged. She wouldn't faint from seeing blood like Naomi, but it grossed her out alot.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Varod grinned, sweeping a bit of hair out of his face. "It didn't really hurt. I liked it, actually. It was a new experience. I've never had a squeamish stomach. Even before I became a vampire. Blood never grosses me out."

V stood up.

"Well, Hitame, it was nice to meet you," he said, holding out his hand. "But I think I should get going about now. Just remember, if you ever get into trouble come find me." He rolled his neck, feeling it pop. "Where will you be staying this summer? London? Hogsmede?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top