Ravenclaw Duelling Team
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ravenclaw Duelling Team Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ravenclaw Duelling Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are we going to win?

Ravenclaw Duelling Team Bar_left67%Ravenclaw Duelling Team Bar_right 67% 
[ 4 ]
Ravenclaw Duelling Team Bar_left0%Ravenclaw Duelling Team Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ravenclaw Duelling Team Bar_left33%Ravenclaw Duelling Team Bar_right 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ravenclaw Duelling Team Empty Re: Ravenclaw Duelling Team

Post by Amelia Lyons Tue May 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Name: Amelia Lyons
Year: 7th
Duelling Experience: My older brother is Raoul Lyons. Do I really need more explanation than that?

*sigh*

Raoul liked to tease me and pull pranks. This inevitably led to impromptu dueling when I turned my wand on him to make him go away. Unfortunately for Raoul, I was always the one who put more effort into learning new magic.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Tue May 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Name: Jack Kubin
Year: 5th
Duelling Experience: He has spent most his years pranking with spells, and stuff, and he also looks up easily used spells, and hexes, which he has perfected.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed May 11, 2011 12:36 am

I'm sure I already filled this thing out...

*mumble grumble*

Name: Keith Nicholas
Year: 2nd
Duelling Experience: I almost won a tournament last year, before it died. I think i pulled away with second or something, close to that at least.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun May 15, 2011 12:38 pm

Name: Remembrance Lyn (memmy)
Year: 6th
Duelling Experience: Fought against like 4 other wizards in the library. She only had like 1 other person who was fighting with her. She continued to fight before a girl took her wand from her. (lol)

Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Albert Doyle Wed May 18, 2011 9:45 pm

NOTIFICATION
Results

All five are accepted. Three duelists and two reserves. The captain is Amelia Lyons. The duelists are James Wake and Remembrance Lyn. The reserves are Keith Nichols and Jack Kubin. First session in the Dungeons later today!

Doyle
Edgar Albert Doyle
Edgar Albert Doyle

Number of posts : 190
Special Abilities : Apparation, Occlumency, Legilimency, Wandless Magic, Non-verbal Magic
Occupation : Owner of Slugs & Jiggers; Potions Master at Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top