Friendly Reunion - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friendly Reunion - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friendly Reunion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendly Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly Reunion

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon May 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Andrew was puzzled when Mari brought up Ne'Os again. He hadn't even mentioned it, but he would just ignore the comment for now. He really didn't want to think about Ne'Os or anything to do with him. If he was alive out there, Andrew would want to be there to foil his plans once more. Again and again and again. It was also pretty fun when he destroyed an entire pyramid in the flash of an eye. He had to do that again something.

"I'll be sure to send you a greeting card if I managed to meet up with Merlin," he joked, a jokers smile latched onto his lips "maybe I'll bring back a T-shirt." St. Mungos really wasn't where he wanted to spend a certain amount of time in. He had already recieved some treatments when Ne'Os tried to kill him using Nerissa, when Nick threw him off his broom at 50 feet, when Andrew tried to fight a dragon, when he also fought Nessie. Many numerous times.

He blinked a couple times as he continued to look at the locket. It had him completely mesmerized with images of hidden history or scandolous secrets. If he were to help get that thing open, perhaps it could shed into something greater, perhaps make them famous. Andrew shook his head quickly as he snapped himself out of his 'Adventure Mode' and looked back at Mari. "Well I guess you're right. But still though, whatever could be in there could have some sort of impact on history. Who knows?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Mariana was too lost to notice that Andrew's avoidment of Ne'Os topic before. When she finally realized it, she decided to drop the topic as it was ugly by itself. She didn't really want Andrew to finish at St.Mungo's because workiing there was fun, but being there wasn't. She was there a lot of times as a patient, when she needed psyhiatric treatment, when she got dozens of injuries during almost all battles she participated at.

"Thank you, but i think if you ever do see Merlin, last thing you will have on your mind is me or anyone else for the fact. But do bring me king Arthur or his sword in the stone." she replied laughing out loud following his little joke. "Oh and call me when you plan to travel through time if you ever do so i can tell you who to say hi to." she added quickly after calming her laugh a bit.

She took a locket from the bar and placed it back around her neck, behind the other locket which was always there ever since she got it from Jess. "It's better there safe and sound. All i know is that ever since i have it, i've been having strange dreams. I dreamt once Hogwarts, not sure in what time. There was a labyrinth across the quiditch field. People were screaming. Someone died. I am not even sure that really happened." she replied taking a sip of her butterbeer. "Would you like me to show you something intresting?" she asked now that they were showing strange items to eachother which was one kind of a passtime.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon May 02, 2011 10:50 pm

"Travel through time eh?" he asked and he decided to make fun of the comment "Don't you think that's a little...old school?" After a short silence he said "If you saw CSI: Miami, you would get the joke...trust me." But that would be sort of interesting. Going back and seeing King Arthur rule. See where Excalibur was put to rest. He really wanted to figure out on how to go back now. But the little hourglass pendant he had used before had shattered along the way home. Oh well.

"That is a strange dream..." he commented, raising an eyebrow to a dream. She must've been toying with him at this point when she asked if he wanted to see something interesting. Andrew was always an adventurer, so he was always up to a new quest. "Sure," he said "hopefully it won't turn people to stone or something...had a problem like that before."

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow. "Are you calling me old school Andrew Thompson?" she asked as a joke though she was fake serious even though she had a joking look. "CSI Miami? Nope never saw that serie i was too busy watching mexican soap operas and grey's anatomy." she replied not sure why would that be of any importance for anyone. Even though she did a lot of dangerous things in her life, she never travelled through time.

"Indeed it is. I have a lot of those nowdays. Not every night thank god. It's not much of what i saw, it's more because i actually felt someone's pain. It's like suddenly i became an empath and was even channeling it all the way there if it really happened." she replied not really sure how to explain that and this way it just sounded more confusing. She turned a couple of times no one was close to them so she decided to show him.

"Ofcourse it won't silly. I wouldn't keep a thing like that in my house would i?" she replied using another question before she put her right hand in front of her. "Flamy here boy." she called out as silently as she could. In a sparkle of light, her phoenix with golden feathers appeared standing on the hand she just put there. She knew he was there for thr burn she got though she was used to it. "Well what do you think?" she asked putting Flamy under his nose, but forgeting to mention he might bite once he touched him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon May 02, 2011 11:31 pm

"Weeeellll..." he joked, his eyes revealing that it was just a joke. She was only a year older than him in reality, but she was still a year older than him. As he continued to listen to her, he couldn't help but hold back a sudden rampage of snickers as he heard Mexican soap operas and Grey's Anatomy. He found soap operas alright, yet very dramatic which he really didn't like, but Grey's Anatomy was just...weird. Doctors getting fond to each other. Why wouldn't they be saving people? Or do they?

He listened to what Mari was saying, yet he really couldn't understand what she meant. It was probably something he wouldn't be able to understand unless he were to step into her shoes, but for now, he was waiting for the mysterious thing she had. He looked down towards her hand and stared at it for a couple of seconds. When the phoenix appeared, he was a bit surprised. A real life phoenix. He had never seen one in his life, so it was a pretty good occasion.

"Wow..." he said, still astonished by the sight of a mythical bird "that's pretty cool. His name's Flamy? Alright then." He placed his index finger underneath his beak, like Mari had done and said "Hello there little- Ow!" He looked down and the tip of his index finger was slightly red and concaved where the bird had bit him. "I guess he bites?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 03, 2011 12:14 am

In a lot of ocassions Mariana didn't understand herself either so she would prefer to leave her one of a kind misteries for herself. Only one who actually understood something from there was Arthur and he had a lot of theories, one was more amazing then another though neither sounded too realistic for her. Anyhow, she had no idea why was she showing all this to Andrew. Even though he was her best friend, she never really showed any of this to others, not even Jess who was her boyfriend and husband for a short period.

Mariana saw Andrew's reaction to her pet. She was pleased that she showed him something, he did not see ever before. Flamy shortly landed on Andrew's hand after biting him ofcourse. "Ouch i forgot to mention that he bites." she said sounding apologisingly. "It's just his way to greet you, he does it to me all the time back home. Right now he says i want to meet you. Well he is all yours." she said smiling as Flamy jumped onto his hand and looked at him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top