How could you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How could you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How could you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How could you? Empty How could you?

Post by Prison Lycon Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 pm

After spending a day or two trying to avoid Sally, prison didn’t know exactly what to do anymore. He really wanted to talk to Sally and figure out why she was flirting with that boy. (The boy of whom he knew no name of). Everyday, as soon as he was finished with classes, Prison would walk to the towers and sit in the windows. Some of which had their own curtains and some of which had none. He would wait there until dinner hoping to get to look at sally even if it was from afar.

Sally had always been Prison’s favorite person. With him being in the tower all day he hadn’t had a chance to speak with sally. He didn’t want to talk to her very much anyways.

That was why he sat in the middle of a tower in one of the windows which had no curtains.. He wanted to think things through.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

How could you? Empty Re: How could you?

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Sally was an emotional wreck since Prison had been avoiding her for a couple of days now. She had cried, whined, threw a trantrum once or twice and even beat herself up mentally. She couldn't believed herself that she had flirted with Kendall and the look of pain in Prison's eyes when she saw him watching was unbearable. Sally had decided to go to the towers for a bit and sit up there to write a letter to her dad asking for advice on how to apologise to Prison. She loved Prison and hurting him like that killed her inside.

Sally took a few minutes to reach the tower and sighed when she finally did. "How could I have been so stupid." She said aloud. She didn't noticed that Prison was up there as well.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Prison looked over to sally when she spoke before realizing she was talking to herself. He thought for a moment before speaking. "I dunno why not go ask your little boy-toy?" Prison said. By the sound of his voice is was obvious he was still hurt. It was also obvious that it hurt him to talk the way he was talking.He looked back out the window acting as though he hadnt even talked or looked at her. He wasnt really wanting to talk to anyone at the moment and with Sally around he was feeling worse than he did every day when he came up to the towers.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Sally gasped her eyes widening as she heard Prison's voice and was stunned by what he said to her. "Boy toy???" She was a bit surprised by the way Prison said that, he seemed so hurt. Sally walked over to him placing a hand on his leg. "Please... can we talk?" She asked with a strained voice, tears already starting to form in her eyes. She looked into his eyes seeing all the pain she caused him and looked away quickly out of the window.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:25 pm

"You heard me." He said softly hoping she wouoldnt have heard. The feel of her hand on his leg made prison shiver a little. No one had even talked to him let alone touched him in a few days. "Why do you want to talk to me? Don't you have some boy to go flirt with yet?" He asked still a little hurt That was all he had to believe anymore. To many sad things had already happened to make him want anything else to ask of her. He shook his leg until her hand fell off and stood up, walking away from the window to the center of the tower.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Sally cringed when he continued to talk to her like she was just another everyday person he didn't like, no.... one he hated. She allowed the tears fall as he stood up and walked to the middle of the Tower. "Prison.... that was Kendall Rookwood. I'm in an alliance with him and a few more people." She said sighing not daring to walk over to him. She lowered her head not knowing what to say and if Prison would ever forgive her. "Prison please... I didn't mean to.... I was thinking of you the whole time I would never honestly purposely do anything to hurt you" She said slowly approaching him. A few of her tears dropped on the floor in front of Prison's feet.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:41 pm

"You know what sally, I really dont care who he is and I dont care if you are in an alliance with him." He said taking a few steps back. "I saw your face sally. You knew what you were doing and i know it! You always know what you're doing so dont give me that sh**. You knew that you were flirting with him and you knew I'd be upset and yet you did it anyways." As he spoke his voice had gotten louder. He raised his voice at her even though he hadnt done it to her before. His hands were clenched tightly into fists and he felt a biit of anger rush through his body
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Sally flinched as he yelled at her, it scared her he had never yelled at her before. She stepped back from him her eyes showing fear, and hurt. "I... really really, am sorry love..." She said quietly looking him in the eyes. She gulped quietly taking steps back to the window and sitting down. "I know your mad... and your probably never forgive me." She said pausing "but your the only one I will ever love no matter what happens." She finished off looking down.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue May 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Prison looked at sally. his anger was flowing through him at a fast pace. when he saw the scaredness in sallys eyes he calmed down,walked towards her, and he hugged her. "im sorry sally. i didnt mean to yell at you like that." he listened to what she said. he wanted to believe her but he didnt know if anything like that would happen again. " i want to believe you sally... i really do but... this has been hard on me. i barely eat or sleep right now because im worried that im going to lose you to a slytherin boy who is capable of being a death eater. " he whispered kissing sally on the forehead. " you know that i love you more than anything in the world. i thought youd never be able to hurt me. but you did."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Sally was a little shell shocked when Prison came over and hugged her but she hugged him back, feeling the warmth of him. She looked up at him right as he kissed her on the forehead. "Lose me? To that rude sixth year?" She said a little surprise that he would believe she would go for a sixth year. To be honest all she did was flirt, not on purpose she was slightly confused on how she hurt him so bad, though she shrugged off the thought. "I'm sorry..."
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum