Barging into your life ((Jess)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barging into your life  ((Jess)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barging into your life ((Jess))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barging into your life  ((Jess)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barging into your life ((Jess))

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Mariana took his invitation and sat down next to him with the lack of formalitty for not saying thank you, though she considered it rather weird to act formal with someone who she knew since before forever or at least that was how it seemed.

"What? Oh I can talk about it. In fact i will talk about it later, but i think we have more important things to talk about first." she replied though not with too clear answer though she was going to clearify her meaning soon enough. "Hardly. I was born stubborn, always was stubborn and in fact i think i'll die stubborn, but i'll try to work on it a little." she replied laughing though not too loud, she still didn't have any idea of what could wake up in this house.

Her eyes stopped on his for a moment. Jess had a very lost or serious look. "Please don't look at me like that." she said though she herself wasn't excatly sure what that meant. "Look i know to accept my mistakes and i made a lot of those. I admit i acted inmature, insecure and i am not even sure how to call it, but i'm here ready to work on it. What troubles you?" she said very far from serious. Her look was soft and telling all this sounded more like an apology then a confession even though it was both at same time.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Barging into your life  ((Jess)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Barging into your life ((Jess))

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Jess listened to what she said and nodded, he had expected her to say something like that, something about how she would tell him eventually, that was fair enough, something had obviously happened while she was away, he'd have to wait to find out though. He then laughed and nodded at what she said, "That's all very true, but I fail to see how it's important right now," he said to her with a smile. "Please, go on," he said, as she did so.

Suddenly things seemed to get quite serious with her and he nodded, a hurt look appearing in his eyes, "Sorry," he said, looking down for a moment. "It's a bit like you and your stubbornness," he said, "Me and my seriousness," he said, looking back up and smiling wearily at her.

Then she just seemed to break down a little, explaining all her perceived shortcomings, and sounding as hurt as he felt, without realising it he had leant forward and kissed her once again, if only to stop her from continuing to demean herself. "You're ok, I accept that that happened, and I was all that and more, I was horrible to you," he said, "And that's what my problem is. I don't want to hurt you anymore. And I regret what I did so much," he said, looking up at her sadly. "And for that, I too, am sorry," he told her
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Mariana didn't seem to have any more reasons to explain where she was for the past three months or more. They could discuss both matters at same time, and she really felt like not giving him an explenation right now would lead to a lack of communication. Why was this so hard. They used to talk about every little think that many times seemed irrelevant at the time. "My grandfather had a heart attack. Are you sure you want me to keep going?" she said shooting it at once because it made it easier. Even though they didn't make too much of a relationship, Jess and her grandfather, they seemed to get along well.

"Yes well i don't mind you being serious. You were serious most of the time before though you did not seem like you were." she replied not sure if she made her point or just confused Jess even more with this complicated sentence. "You seemed alright with my stubborness so i didn't make an effort to change. Me and my stubborness, guess times comes for everything." she muttered though second part more for herself then for him.

Before she was able to finish all her bad attitudes from recently, she recieved a kiss. She kissed him back though she knew that sooner or later, she was going to eat him to make up the lost time even though this house didn't seem like a proper place. "Don't worry i'm a big girl, just needed a little meditating to remember that. I think i am going to risk it, we are worth of it. I'm just going to enjoy all the ways of making up the lost time." she said now moving to sit in his lap before she would detain herself. Then she wrapped her arm around his neck and kissed him though kissed him like she wanted to kiss him ever since she got here.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed May 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Jess returned the kiss with equal strength, kissing her in the same state of mind - the way he'd wanted to for months now. "I'm so glad you're back," he said slowly.

Then he heard the news and broke apart from her. "My god," he said sadly, "I'm so sorry. Your grandfather... he was a great man, you've got all my sympathies," he told her seriously. "When was that? I'm sorry I didn't find out sooner," he told her sadly, "You went through something massive and I wasn't there for you, again, I'm just sorry. Sorry for failing you," he told her.

"And I'm trying to go back to my old happy self," he added, smiling to alleviate the mood slightly, it'd become very serious, very fast. "I'm so glad you're back," he said again, leaning in and kissing her.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 04, 2011 7:20 pm

"It's good to be back." Mari replied after she was able to breath from the kiss she just gave to Jess. Even though breathless, she was glad for it as it was what she wanted to do everytime she saw Jess and argued or not argued with him.

That was the reaction she was trying to avoid. She knew they both had to apologise for a lot of stuff they did, but this was starting to be ridiculous. "It was three months ago. I recieved a phone call from a neighbour in Mexico telling me that he was in the hospital. I didn't think it twice, i just packed my things and left." she replied before she would get to the apologising part. "Enough with the apologising honey. You didn't have a way to know since i didn't call you. In fact I didn't call anyone, but that is besides the point." she replied speaking so fast this part that she thought she would loose her breath.

"You are still your old-happy self. Maybe you need a reminder though. I'll think of something, but in the meanwhile.." she didn't even get to finishing this sentence as she cuddled even closer to Jess if that was possible to repeat the same air-taking kiss. The air did not matter right now, just the kiss. She wrapped her other arm around his neck aswell in order to feel more safe. After all, she did lock the door and if anybody was listening, well just let them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 am

Jess smiled and clutched her slightly tighter in his arms as she broke off the kiss to speak. "It's good to have you back," he agreed, moving in to kiss her once more, but stopping as she began to speak, a slight feeling of irritation creeping into his mind as he had to stop what he was doing, one which disappeared quickly as she spoke.

After hearing what she had to say, Jess nodded slowly, a look of understanding crossing his face, before being replaced by a slightly sad one, which of course made way for a happy one. "Well," he said, "I'm just pleased you're back... it's such a relief to know that you're alright, and to know that you're still mine," he said, smiling affectionately at her.

Then she kissed him once more and everything stopped mattering for awhile as he lost himself in the kiss. Soon though, enough was enough, and the two of them needed to talk properly.

"Mari," he said, panting slightly as he regained his breath before he tried to speak properly. "I am happy now that you're back, it's all I needed," he told her, giving her a fleeting kiss on the lips before moving away a little. "But now we need to decide what to do next," he told her, a slightly more serious look appearing on his face. "Do we just resume our lives from before and fall into the same rut? Or should we start anew? Perhaps," he said, pausing then shaking his head, "Nah, you wouldn't be interested, it was a silly thought... ignore me," he told her.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 pm

It did feel a little different being here and now. Hard to tell if it was for better or worse, but they were here. Against all reason that was so, but then again who ever said love was a reasonable feeling. "When i entered through that door today i was expecting ... well let's just narrow it to not anything good. Ofcourse the wand part wasn't the part of it, but i did think of anything possible to say to you and all i can remember right now is i hope i didn't come too late. Guess that question is off now." she admitted sincerely now that the conversation was becoming so open.

Before she had finished that sentence their lips closed together again. It broke too soon, but they had all the time in the world for that afterwards. Her breath returned a few moments after knowing some answers were at place, but she wasn't sure if she had them all right now.

Her hands went softly through his chin as she thought of something to respond. "Well if we decided to pick up where we left it would mean you moving back in with me. And i am not sure if you are ready for it yet. I couldn't start all over again knowing everything that happened before, but..." she started answering glancing a suspicious look as Jess detained in the middle of his sentence. "What is on your mind?" she asked curiously. Knowing him as she did probably meant it was something reckless and hilarious, but she had to wait for the answer.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top