Hey...ain't you... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hey...ain't you...  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hey...ain't you...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey...ain't you...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey...ain't you...

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:22 am

Sophia looked up from the chart when Andrian asked if she could ask her a question. "What's your question Andrian?"Sophia asked him softly trying to keep her cool. She didn't want to be around Lucas at her for she felt betrayed by him and her own sister. "Andrian love, can we go somewhere away from him please?"Sophia asked him softly as she glared at Lucas. Sophia knew she had to act professional for she had a job to do and that was to take care of others as well as Lucas. Looking back at her chart she seen that Lucas was in a pretty bad condition and she knew how to heal him but wasn't sure if she did. Sophia knew that sounded cold hearted but she was a bit angry at him and her sister right now. Sophia tried to keep her cool but her eyes were slowly turning red with anger in them which wasn't a good thing. "I need to calm down before I make something explode in a minute!"said Sophia softly to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:34 am

<P>"Whats going on?" Andrian asked, her softly as he stared at her with worried eyes. "I mean, why do I find an injured man laying unconciously in your house when I came today?" he questioned her. He didn't like it when Sophia was upset or in a fight with anyone. He didn't want to see anyone hurt especially Sophia. Andrian looked at the man sitting on the counter staring at him; he looked like he was in pain. "Um." spoked Andrian, his jaws clencing for minute before looking down at her. "Sure, sweetie," he told her and nodded. But to his dismay just as he turned to walk Sophia out somewhere quiter so they could talk. He found Lucas walking, quickly out of the hospital as if he was running away from something. "Lucas?" he said. "Where you going?" he asked jogging away from Soph and ran up to catch up with the man. When Andrian finally caught up to the man, he grabbed his arm and pull him back and looked at him with annoyed, yet worried eyes. "Whats the matter?" he asked him.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:49 am

His dramatic exit was interuppted by Andrian. "LOOK! I REALLY DON'T THINK I SHOULD BE AROUND YOU RIGHT NOW!" Lucas growled angrily at Andrian with fiery red eyes. "I'll be fine! Just me alone!" Lucas demanded. He just wanted to get away before his anger blew up. Lucas set himself free from Andrian's grip, he especially didn't want to ever be touched by him. Before he exploded. Maybe it was just too late. Lucas had turned around and punched Andrian in the face, on his cheek. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND, DOCTOR ANDY!" Lucas growled. "WHAT KIND OF MAN STEALS ANOTHER MAN'S GIRLFRIEND? OH, I know! WEAK! PATHETIC! COWARDLY!" Lucas yelled at him. He was really just pissed off and so mad, and his eyes were still a fiery red colour.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:01 am

Sophia watched the scene unfold from the counter and held back tears as she seen Lucas yelling at Andrian but she gasped as Lucas punched Andrian. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? IBROKE UP WITH YOU BECAUSE I SEEN YOU WITH MY TWIN SISTER!"said yelled at Lucas. "BESIDES ADRIAN IS FAR MORE OF A BOYFRIEND THEN YOU'LL EVER BE YOU JUST LEFT ME, ANDRIAN WAS THERE FOR ME!"Sophia shouted angrily at him. "DON'T YOU SEE I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE I LOVE ANDRIAN!"Sophia shouted as tears came down her cheeks. "If you want to hit someone hit me Lucas, come on I'll dare you to cause I'm the one who deserves it NOT Andrian!"said Sophia now calmly as her red eyes glared at him. "Don't you dare try to apologize either Lucas for it's to late!"said Sophia calmly but coldy. "I love Andrian and you'll just have to deal with that!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:14 am

Andrian looked at the man, annoyed at the way he was treating him espeically after he had healed him. He looked down at the man, feeling the man arm leaving his grip as he tugged it outta his arm. Andrian didn't understand what was going on why this man was so angry at him. What he had done to piss this young man off. He watched the man, carefully as he read the expression on his face. The pain on his face he saw early soon bursted into raging anger. Andrian jaws clenched as he saw this, furrowing his eyesbrows in frustration and worries. Andrian howled in pain and grunted as he felt himself being punch into the face and stumbling over. And as he stayed on the ground, taking everything that had happen he heard what the man said and called him. A stinky, pathetic coward for stealing his girlfriend. He completely ignored the man when he told him about stealing his girlfriend. Andrian was busy fuming with anger as he got insulted by those words. "No one calls me a pathetic cowards!" growled Andrian getting back on his feet running towards Lucas ready to give him a punch back.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am

"WHAT THE HELL?! I COULD'VE SWORN IT WAS YOU! BESIDES, I DID NOTHING WITH HER, ASK HER YOURSELF! SHE WAS JUST THERE AND I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, I SWORE IT WAS YOU, BUT I REALIZED THAT QUICKLY ENOUGH ANYWAYS!" Lucas explained loudly to Sophia. It was the truth. Besides, how did she see it happen and not say anything to him.

Lucas burst into tears. This was the first time he'd ever burst into tears in public. He felt so embarrassed, but he wanted to let it all out. He felt so weak. He felt so stupid. He was weak and stupid. He wanted to die. So badly, he wanted to die right now. His heart sank when Sophia said that Andrian is more of a boyfriend than he was. That killed him inside.

He wanted to hit Sophia now. He wanted to so badly, but he didn't want to leave this on bad notes. He watched Andrian get up, and he gulped. He wasn't even going to try and protect himself. He deserved whatever came at him from thereon. Lucas looked and watched at Andrian as he said no one was to call him a pathetic coward. He was ready. Ready to receive a punch from him. He wanted it. He yearned for it now. What could've been worse right now for him? Nothing. He was injured and sore and was about to get worse for him.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 am

Sophia looked at Lucas and rolled her eyes. "IF YOU REALLY KNEW IT WAS ME YOU WOULD OF WALKED AWAY BUT NO YOU JUST HAD TO STAY!" Sophia shouted back at him. Sophia could tell that Lucas wanted to hit her but he held himself back. "Trying to stay a so called 'gentlemen' Lucas? I'm sorry but you lost that a long time ago with you leaving me all the time!"said Sophia softly. As she seen Andrian about to punch she ran towards him and tried to hold him back. "Andrian love stop it he's not worth it!"said Sophia softly to him as she glared back at Lucas. "If you want to hit me go ahead and get it over with."said Sophia softly as she embrace herself for the worse. "As a matter of fact, beat the living hell out of me but as long as you keep Andrian out of this."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew she was asking for trouble but she just wanted this to end now. Sophia looked at Andrian with tears in her eyes and then let go of him. "Do what you have to do love, but let him do whatever he pleases with me."said Sophia softly. Although she was pretty sure Andrian wouldn't allow him to hurt her if he was standing there.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:52 am

<P>Andrian felt himself being pushed back by Sophia as he tried to hit the man back. But even the sound of her voice didn't seem to calm him down. He was still puffing with anger, he didn't like being punched or called a coward. The look on his eyes still looked like he was in pain from the punch. The man had punched him rather hard on the face, he was quite strong. He swore he almost cried in pain on the floor back there; but fluttered his eyes to prevent the tears from falling down his cheek and stood his ground. Andrian stopped for a moment, his jaws clenching again without taking his stare off the man. He listened to what Sophia said and couldn't help but break his stare off the man to look at Sophia when she said she wanted to get beat up by Lucas. Not liking the idea; Andrian finally decided to speak up. "Sophia.." he stared hard at her. "I won't let you do this!" he told her, his expression serious now. He didn't want the man to hurt his girl. He didn't like this at all.</P>
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 am

"What are you saying, Sophia? That I was to leave her there alone? Or to ask her to leave? I can have friends who are girls if I want to, you know that! Or at least I thought you knew that.." Lucas said to Sophia, as calmly as possible but still angrily. Lucas continued sobbing like a girl. He felt embarassed doing this in public, but for some reason it made him feel heck of alot better. "I don't want to hurt you, I don't wish to hurt you, but you're making me so upset and angry that I feel like I should, but I know that I shouldn't because I don't hate you, and also, blame me, not your sister, I betrayed you, not her," Lucas said to Sophia. His eyes were a teensy little bit less red, but still red. Lucas walked over to Sophia and slapped her across the face. "That's for thinking I'd ever bloody cheat on you, and for thinking that your own god damn sister would betray you!" Lucas said angrily. He had slapped her, but not hard that there would be a bruise like Andrian would have in a few days.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:21 am

As he slapped her across the face Sophia glared at him with tears in her eyes. "I knew it, your just like those guys who hurted your sister I'm such a idiot to trust you!"said Sophia softly as she kept closer to Andrian. "You know what go ahead get your damn bloody anger out because you told me you were better then them but your a liar Lucas a f*(^ing liar!" said Sophia softly as she held her cheek with her right hand as her red eyes glared at him. "You know what, I'm glad I'm with Andrian because at lease he NEVERED lied to me!"said Sophia softly trying to keep her cool but it was very hard for her. "I hate you Lucas Montez, I hate you with everything that's inside me and that's alot seeing how I don't hate people!"said Sophia softly. "So anything else you want to do to me go ahead and do it you bastard!"said Sophia angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top