Baby Does Bad Things - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Baby Does Bad Things - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Baby Does Bad Things

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby Does Bad Things - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby Does Bad Things

Post by Zada Forbes D'Eath Sun May 15, 2011 3:46 pm

"You have much potential," Zada said to her, with a satisfied smile on her face. "So, young Slytherin, I presume you have a name?" She was interested in finding out who she was dealing with. There were so many familiar resemblances in the young girl's face that made her feel like she knew her or her family somehow. She just wasn't sure how.

"Walk with me. I'm quite certain I know you somehow. Or someone related to you. And I'm just as certain we can find better refreshment in Knockturn rather than at these Gryffindor establishments."

She saw the distinct look in the child's eyes that she wanted to bugger off, get away. Zada never ran. Well, rarely anyway, and then only when there really was something to run away from. No one at this point had even sounded an alarm. It was completely undiscovered. Unless that Knockturn potions designer had discovered one of his whores murdered in his lab. Well, it was no loss. She was expendable. At least Zada had left his little pretty Gryffindor wife in one piece. If he pissed her off, Zada would take his little strange, estranged wife out too just for amusement. And him, well, she might keep him just for his sterllng good looks.

She motioned the girl to follow her to Knockturn.

Zada Forbes D'Eath
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Unforgiveables

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top