Children, you ain't got nothin' on this one. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Children, you ain't got nothin' on this one.  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Children, you ain't got nothin' on this one.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children, you ain't got nothin' on this one.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Children, you ain't got nothin' on this one.

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 am

Honey I'm Home!
A thread in which Athena learns just how odd teenage boys truly are -- cue Kendall!

Last edited by Athena Goyle on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 338
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Children, you ain't got nothin' on this one.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Children, you ain't got nothin' on this one.

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 am

Okay I shall start those after school. luckily i don't have to work to day after working the past 3 days 2 closeing shifts and 1 opening. and i love the idea of the Ryo, victorie, Athena, thing.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 am

Damn. That sucks. I suppose, though, if it pays you can't complain. ;D
I shall do the other two threads! (:

The thirty minute reign of King Quiet and his consort - Queen Peace.
Peace and Quiet is broken as none other than Shelby Malfoy enters
the Slytherin Common Room - disrupting the Slytherin Princess in the process

You're out of your depth, sweetheart
With the rest of the day mapped out in Athena's mind, only
a disruption to her plans could upset her now - Cue Jake!
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm

If you don't have too many threads already, how about Keith?
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Driscoll Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Bonjour, mon cherie!

I see you are inundated with requests right now, so I'll just sit here quietly and wait my turn.

Athena's app says she has some sort of clique? I can totally see Calixta joining that to solidify her own place in the social hierarchy.
Darcy Driscoll
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:03 pm

@Keith - Psh! I don't care. xD I will thread until my mind implodes from overuse and my fingers drop off. It's healthy - I PROMISE! So yeah... did you have anything in mind or do you want to just see what happens? (:

@Cali -- Bonjour! I am feeling so loved now it's unreal. I am absolutely shattered so I don't think I'll be staying up long enough to make the thread. If you get a chance do you reckon you could? Then if you just send me a link then I'll reply sometime tomorrow. ;D
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top