If you want love why don't you say so? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If you want love why don't you say so? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If you want love why don't you say so?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you want love why don't you say so? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you want love why don't you say so?

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 10, 2011 9:08 am

Daniel kissed her, softly with fiery passion, moving his lips around her lips not in a weird way of course and made out with her. Daniel never wanted this kiss to end, he was desperate for her kisses. He never felt so happy to feel her lips around his. Then he felt her pull away from him for a second, he looked at her with curiousity. Daniel eyes went bewilded when he heard she wasn't a granger now. "Who you married to?" he asked, he pulled away a bit not knowing that she was adopted by her sister father. He thought she was cheating on him, he felt like his heart had been torned a part. How could she....
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

If you want love why don't you say so? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you want love why don't you say so?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon May 16, 2011 8:55 am

"N-no one, I-" Nikki began and stopped, as he pulled away. Nikki frowned, and pulled away as well. She was shocked and felt so upset and angry. How could her boyfriend think that she'd get married!? How dare he think that she'd cheat on him. How could he think like that. She bowed her head down and began crying again. She looked at him, with tears rolling down her cheeks, and sniffling. "You think I'd do that to you!?" Nikki asked, choking. She felt like a knife plunged into her, twisted her heart out, and slammed it on the ground and stepped on it. God, she thought, it hurt so much. "I didn't marry anyone! I simply changed my name to feel more connected with my sister!" Nikki explained angrily. Nikki took some napkins and dried her face, and blew her nose into the napkin.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 17, 2011 9:28 am

Daniel didn't know that she had been adopted by the Lestrange. He just didn't know how she could be a Lestrange all of a sudden. There was no other way she could've change from a Granger to a Lestrange other then getting married. Daniel looked at Nikki and frowned as he watched her cry, he saw the tears rolling down her cheek. His heart felt as if it clenced in pain just by looking at her crying. "Babe, I didn't mean it that way..." he told her. "Of course I would never think you would do that," he told her. He felt so stupid for hurting her, he felt so stupid for asking her that question. It was a stupid question. Then when she was finished he brought her closed and hugged her. "I didn't know, honey," he told her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 am

"Just...." Nikki began and sighed. She shook her head and sniffled. "We obviously need time apart....or us to just not be together-together until I sort myself out 'cause...it's causing me too much pain and I am hurting too much," Nikki cried. She looked at Daniel and gave him a long, but unfortunately wet hug. She pulled away and looked at Daniel. "I just can't handle everyone hating me right now," Nikki said. She shivered a little bit and sighed. She didn't know what she needed or required anymore. Everything seemed so confusing and she was lost.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top