Another addition to the litter. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another addition to the litter. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another addition to the litter.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another addition to the litter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another addition to the litter.

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:44 pm

After this, there was no more fooling around. For a great portion of the year, Elijah's children weren't his responsibility. He could continue doing what he did best until the time called for him to go back to them. This wouldn't be possible with Kitty. He didn't mind. Merlin knew he didn't mind. It would be just a bit of a ... culture shock. Maybe Elijah would finally get his wish and they'd be able to retreat to the Scottish highlands and receive tutelage from Micah whenever he swung round. He'd have to because, to Elijah's knowledge, there weren't many schools in the area and he knew Thierry and Fauve weren't fond of Apparating or Portkeys. Besides, he liked the idea of keeping them at home better than he did sending them to school.

"I don't care whether it is eight in the morning or three, lover, as long as I can go to back to bed." Elijah admitted ruefully. He smiled sleepily and stifled a yawn. "Kitty can come too. She seems content as it is. Those cots are bloody awful too. It makes that mattress seem all the more worth it now, thinking about it."

In his sleep-deprived brain, Elijah failed to note that he'd given something pertaining the house away. The house where his other children and his cousins were currently asleep. At least they were safe. He wasn't entirely sure what he'd find upon going home for a shower though. Probably two shattered Bulgarians - one half Spanish, so therefore bound to be even grouchier - and two equally shattered French children all desperate for another hour and a half.

Elijah would give it to them too, without complaint.

Then, Chase mentioned the impending marriage. He didn't have an honest answer for that. He knew Khaat wouldn't let them elope and he certainly knew his aunts wouldn't let him get away with anything but the best. There would be no quickie ceremonies washed down with a crate of beer. Truly, Elijah didn't want that and he doubted Chase did. He didn't know, though, whether he could take the big shebang. He'd do it for her though, even if his mind would be frazzled by the end of it. He could do it and he would.

"Soon," Elijah said finally. "I had better round up everyone that wants in on it and set you all up somewhere so you can plan. Personally, Fen, I just want to show up. I don't want to do any of this colour-picking, cake-decorating, designing stuff. It isn't my forte. I may be an artist but I am still a man and I am going to avoid the frills as much as possible until the day, alright? Unless of course you really need my help...then we might just have to negotiate." Elijah smirked.

He kissed Chase again and murmured, "I love you too," before looking at her quizzically. "What for?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Another addition to the litter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another addition to the litter.

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Chase wasn't quite sure she knew what Elijah was talking about, but she was almost positive he didn't either. He looked exhausted, and she had a feeling it should be the other way around. Well sure she was tired, and would have liked to gone back to bed.. but so far, she was wide awake, reliving the entire experience in her head. From the moment she had woken up with Elijah in her bed, to now... waking up and realizing she had not only almost died in the last 24 hours, but given birth as well.

Chase felt her hand run over her now flat stomach, which had happened so quickly she felt all out of odds. It wasn't right to now have that comforting mound over her belly, and now she was back to her normal flat bellied self, of course, she had gained weight, and she would have to exercise to strip off those lasting pounds, but she'd be back to normal in no time.

When Elijah spoke of the wedding, she smiled. "I have a feeling it won't be to small eh?" she said softly. "I'll try not to bother you to much then.. I'll talk to the family into helping me pick out things.. though if I ask you, it will probably be in request of someone else.. of course..." She said smiling. Chase smiled slightly and shook her head, looking down at Kitty in her arms.

When he asked her "What for?" Chase took a moment to respond, thinking, and sorting out her thoughts before she spoke. "For.. for helping me.. for making me realize who I am.. and what I want to do.. For... giving me this child.. for giving me a home.. for saving me." She looked up at Elijah, her eyes wide, and a little bit teary. "Last year... at this exact time.. I had been through so much.. I had erased my memory.. I had no idea what had happened the year before that.. or who I was.. what I had done.. since then.. my family was murdered, I gained and lost every friend I've ever had... I met you, got pregnant.. and now I've had a baby, and I'm talking of my wedding day.." She said softly, her eyes glued to his.

"But.. if it hadn't of been for you... for you and that damn cigarette that I just had to have...For the fire whiskey... and the smirks.. I would have been exactly as I was when I got on that train... and I wouldn't be sitting in St. Mungos.. holding my daughter in my hands..." Her voice cracked on daughter, and she had to clear her throat. "I love you so much.. and even though.. I know.... a lot more then I think you think I do... I understand.. and I'm willing to be here... willing to help you, as much as you have helped me.. it's what family is for isn't it?" She said softly, her eyes locked on his again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 pm

The wedding wouldn't be small which was why Elijah had no intention of getting involved. He'd be dragged in no doubt but he wanted to stay out of it for as long as possible. His aunts would grab him by the ankles and force him to do something, though. Evidently turning up just wasn't good enough. It would never be good enough for those crazy women. Quite frankly, Elijah wanted to run away and hide from the whole ordeal. He'd enjoy it, of course, but he didn't want to have to deal with all of the planning. That was far too much for one person to deal with. There were too many women and as much as he loved every single one, he would have rather just taken a walk with Fauve and Thierry to get out of the house.

The house. Bollocks. He still had to tell Chase about that.

"Don't worry," Elijah heard himself reassuring her. "I'm sure it'll be somewhere warm. Maybe they'll be convinced that it's a good idea to hold it in Greece. I hope so. I'm sick of all this cold. The season is just beginning over there. I'm sure wedding planning is something ingrained into a woman and I'm saying this at a risk of never being able to have children again." Elijah grinned. "I just think you ladies handle it better."

Everything she was listing made Elijah wonder if it was truly something she should be thanking him for. He didn't think Kitty was something she should have been thanking him for either, really. As much as he loved her, she was a mistake. Ultimately she'd been a good mistake but getting Chase pregnant had hardly been his intention. In fact, getting anyone pregnant hadn't been on his to-do list.

Accident happened. Kitty was proof enough of that. He didn't regret her though, not even for a second.

"Thank you," He whispered, brushing his lips against her forehead. "But I think I am going to be alright. Just...don't worry about me. Focus on you. Focus on getting better. I want you home. I want you and I want this little feline home. I hate this place. I don't want to have to stay here longer than necessary. We'll hire our own healers if it makes the whole transition easier. Chase...I need you here with me, always. I don't know what I would have done if I'd have lost you. I can't lose you. That would have been it.

"Matt asked me why I hadn't already offed myself when I had my 'therapy' session with him. My answer was that I didn't know. I know why I haven't and I know why I shouldn't. I have something to live for Chase. I have you and Kitty and Fauve and Thierry. If that was taken away from me -- what would be the point? I can't live without any of you and I don't want to have to. Ever."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Chase watched his reactions closely as she spoke. But was confused, his face wasn't really revealing what she thought it would. Happiness, hope for a better life.. something besides what she was given, which almost seemed.. pained. Sad that she was thanking him for saving her.. she would have wasted away on booze, and cigarettes if it hadn't of been for him, she would have been a shell of her former self, but he saved her.. and now... he didn't understand her appreciation. It confused her to no end, but still..

He smiled and kissed her, but Chase was still confused, watching his face, acutely aware of everything he did. But when he spoke, she felt her heart soar. He didn't want to be without her, it was all worth it, it would be all worth it! She'd have a family again, be able to live... be happy. With the man she loved, the children she loved, the family, she loved, it was all coming together finally!

Chase looked up at Elijah and smiled happily. "We'll make it okay? We will... I love you and everything will be okay... I promise.. I won't leave you.. we won't leave you.." she said softly, and looked down at Kitty again. "I just wanna go home.." she said and leaned back in her bed, watching as Kitty turned her head in her sleep, and slept on, knowing that she was safe, and cared for, and loved.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top