Why did this happen? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why did this happen? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why did this happen?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why did this happen? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why did this happen?

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Damn it! I didn't want this to happen to her! he thought as he ran tward her, aiming his wand at her leg. He knew a spell to heal her but it slipped his mind and it seemed like he wouldn't be able to remember. The only other spell he kew that could help, he didn't use very often, but it looked like this was one of the days he would use it.

He put him wand down, next to him and helped her remove the glass in her leg. Once it was gone he picked up his wand again. "Episkey" he said calmly, pointing at her leg to heal the cut on it. He wasn't sure how much it would heal but was trying. "Tergeo." he said, to clean up the blood on her leg.

(OOC:Sorry if I godmoded..)
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Sally began feeling a bit dizzy from all the pain as Jake came over and got the glass out of her leg. She whispered a thank you as he tried to heal the wound as it heal slightly but only half healed. The pain in her head from hitting the wall was excruciating. She looked down seeing the blood was cleaned up and then looked up at the ceiling. "Jake.... I'm sorry" She said as she passed out from the pain in her head.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:02 pm

"It's okay.. I'm sorry to." he said. He sighed as she passed out. Great. She passed out. This is all my fault... he though, looking at her. He would have to take her to the hospital wing, but how would he explain what happened to her.

It would be risky too. Slytherins and Gryffindors aren't supposed to be near each other, so if anyone, teachers especially, saw him bringing her into the hospital wing, it could be bad. But he was going to take the risk.

He lifted her up from the table she was on and carried her out if the Three Broomsticks. He left the money on the table along with the butterbeers. He saw her broom and picked it up, but he walked back to the castle instead of trying to ride her brrom there.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top