Mind full of letters - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mind full of letters - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mind full of letters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mind full of letters - Page 2 Empty Re: Mind full of letters

Post by Natasha Elisabeth Grey Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Natasha giggled. Yeah she knew that feeling, she did that a lot as she was little too. "I always loved to take the melody from on song and the text from the other. " she giggled at the memory of her young self and leaned back onto the chair.
Natasha frowned a little as she remembered the awful piano lessons who she had over 5 years. "Well, my mom wanted me to play the piano... I hated it. But I dance. Ballet over twelve years now." she smiled.
Ballet was her passion. She loved it. It made her laugh,it made her cry. Nat danced in her highs and in her lows.
"How about you? Do you play an instrument? "
Natasha Elisabeth Grey
Natasha Elisabeth Grey

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Mind full of letters - Page 2 Empty Re: Mind full of letters

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:52 pm

"Well, not so much instruments. But I sing." she said, smiling. "I love to mix up songs, it's a kind of hobby I have." she said, laughing sheepishly. She looked out the window and as usual she sighed heavily. Watching the rain or sunshine or anything that was outside would usually make her happy, but on this particular day it made her sad. So many things from her past were coming back from the back of her mind and she was trying to keep it all cooped up inside her. Sooner or later she would explode...... and she knew it....
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top