Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic] - Page 94
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic] - Page 94 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic]

Page 94 of 101 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97 ... 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic] - Page 94 Empty Re: Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic]

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:32 pm

"Ok, I'm coming!"said Sophia as she stop playing as she did she heard Fluffy wake up. "Oh crap!"said Sophia as he waved her wand and muttered a spell as the harp started playing itself. "Oh, thank god!"said as she jumped. As she landed on something soft she looked at it. "I know it's Devil Snare we have to relax if we don't it will kill us faster!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic] - Page 94 Empty Re: Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic]

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:33 pm

"i already said that darrens just dumb like snape."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Darren scowled. "Snapes not dumb, and neither am I" he said annoyed. "There scared of fire. Incendio!"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:38 pm

has darren fell" good job" dae said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:41 pm

Sophia she got out her wand before devil snare grabbed her wand hand. "Lumos Solem!"said Sophia as it release her as she fell through
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Darren kept burning all the devils snare. "Now that wasnt too hard was it.." he muttered
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:44 pm

dae helped sophia up "ok so i suck at a broom some one else do the next part."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:47 pm

Sophia nodded. "Or you couldv'e used the spell I used Devil Snares hate sunlight!"said Sophia as Dae mentioned Broom. "Don't worry, I'll do it then!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:48 pm

"K have fun i don't advise this one" dae said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:48 pm

"It would be a big help if you just tell us what the next one is" Darren scowled
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 94 of 101 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97 ... 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top