Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic] - Page 80
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic] - Page 80 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic]

Page 80 of 101 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic] - Page 80 Empty Re: Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:07 am

Ginevra had been staring out the window but as she saw Elizabeth she shrugged, it was from a distance and she didn't notice the stone.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic] - Page 80 Empty Re: Finding the Soccerers(Philosopher's) Stone[Epic]

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:17 am

"I am afriad" Elizabeth said to her self as she thought no one heard her.

Dumbledore was behind her, "Why should you be afriad if you are born to be the chosen one?"

"Professor? I thought I was alone." Elizabeth said as she hids her stone in her pocket.

"Where have you been my dear? no one has seen you in weeks." Dumbledore said.

"That is an answer that I am afriad to tell even though I was one out of the 5 chosens ones to carry this stone." Elizabeth said.

"Do you know the other chosens ones?" Dumbledore said.

"Yes, I do know them but I haven't told them that they are an chosen one." Elizabeth said.

"Miss Potter, you are not alone to answer yourself. Besides no one has seen you in weeks... What troubles you dear?" Dumbledore said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:36 pm

Ajax wrote:[Oi can I at least be a part of this since everyone keeps posting every 5 SECONDS?!]

(Adrenn approached Jess) "Umm...yeah well I was attacked by that dog thing."

[dude not our fault that your never on..]

"Whatever, we dont have anything to do with it.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:29 pm

[yah aj it defently is not are fualts]
Dae returned to the room and he played the musice for the dog. he got down into the devils snare he counjured light to get past it. He used the sumoning charm for the key. Chess was easy, and so was the rest of the test he got down to the mirror. He wanted himself to have the stone in the mirror, but he didnt get it in real life. at that moment somthing hit dae over the head. He awoke in the hosipital wing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:47 pm

((Well that was random))
Jess nodded for no apparent reason and looked at Darren "Are we going to the lake or not?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:48 pm

Ginevra just stood there humming to herself.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Jess also hummed, except it was loud and annoying.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Ginevra had zoned out into her own world now.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:53 pm

"Alright lets go" Darren decided walking down the stairs now.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:54 pm

Noticing someone had now spoken she stopped humming.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 101 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 101  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top