wow who are you ? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wow who are you ? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wow who are you ?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wow who are you ? - Page 2 Empty Re: wow who are you ?

Post by Ethan Thorn Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Ethan was a little confused. He barely wanted to assume, but in this position either way he assumed might've upset her. He decided to make the easist assumption and assumed she actually liked books. "Ah hah, so I guess you do like books right ? or are you just lying to try and please me" Ethan asked. He knew that girls were obviously smarter than girls so this time he assumed that he would not get this "question" right. Later, I should test her and see the outcome Ethan thought.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Number of posts : 72

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 pm

"why would i try to please you?" Shelby said in a slightly disgusted tone. she did find him attractive but she wouldn't like to get a guy to like her. she wasn't like every stupid little blond haired girl in the world. who did this guy think she was? "and your right, i adore books. couldn't have lived the past four years with out them." She said quietly it. she didn't speak the whole truth there but the less this guy knew about her the better. or so she thought.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:44 pm

"Well Shelby sometimes it's rude to......Ah what am I saying. I guess I've been hanging out with my mom for too long. Anyways that's not good chivalry, having a girl try to please a boy. It's obviously supposed to be the other way around." Ethan told Shelby. Hmm why did she seem so suspicious when she gave me that last question. Bah whatever, it's probably for me not to know anyways. Everybody has things they should just stick there big fat nose out of. Ethan thought. So far Ethan was liking this girl. From the start she thought she was attractive, and she seemed like the perfect slytherin for him. With a couple of more conversations, he thought he might ask her out today.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:50 pm

"Thats a kind think to say," Shelby said quietly. 'he may not be a pure blood but he knows all about my family. he likes books. he's in slytherin.' shelby though 'oh god please tell me i'm not turing into Suz,' she shook her head slightly as if to even get that thought out of her head. she was starting to like him and she could get use to hanging out with him. her only worrie is what her family thought and worryign about if he was compareing her to her family which was one thing she hated more than any thing else in the world.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:07 am

Hmmm. Now I kinda don't want to go to the library anymore. I'd rather just stay here and talk with her. At the library we'd be reading a book and not talking to each other at all. That's really no fun. Plus I'm pretty sure she'd be disturbed if I tried to talk to her while she was reading. I know I'd be, but it's the lady's choice. Ethan thought. "So ya want to go to the library or did ya change your mind." Ethan trying to stay as positive as ever.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:43 am

Shelby thought for a minute. "I didn't really have a reson to go to the libray. well besides read stuff I already know." she said smileing slightly. then she realized she had reveled another part of her self to him. she'd let him know that she had a brain and knew how to use it. though she wasn't going to take it back. if she did then he really would know for sure even if he hadn't picked it up from what she had already said.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thorn Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:03 am

"Well could you get out of school ?, there's a ton of places we could go to. The carnival, a forest, pick one I'l find it in a heartbeat" Ethan asked her. He again flashed his vampire eyes indicating all of the powers he has at his disposal. He could easily go all around London and come back to find the place she wished to go to. Or he could just use a normal teleportation spell once he left Hogwarts. Ethan didn't really care, as long as Shelby didn't care. He waited for a reply patiently showing his manors.
Ethan Thorn
Ethan Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:29 am

"Most of the time I perfer school." Shelby said pondering his question, "Okay you find a place we can go and I'll fallow. Just promise to keep those fangs away from my neck." she was jokeing lightly not really careing if he was a vampire or not. just not the forest. that place would be all dark, wet, and muddy. i'd rather not step in bare shit or any thing like that." she smiled at him with dareing eyes challengeing him to show her a fun time.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:36 am

(posting as Ethan, oops I forgot to log off)

Ethan smiled as he laughed at her joke. "Oh don't worry, I would never bite you. I was thinking the carnival, but then I realized you liked to read so maybe a mueseum. Then I thought what if it's too boring. I dunno, your like an enigma. I'm like too scared to pick up place because I don't want to make you bored out of your mind. Would you mind either of those places" Ethan thought still very confused. Wow this girl is very different from any of the other ones I've dated. This one is most certaintly special. Special indeed Ethan thought waiting for her to reply. He scratched his head in confusion.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:48 am

"i was jokeing when i said that," she said chuckleing. "Now why would one skip school to go learn more useless information?" she like the idea of a carnavle haveing never been to one in her life, and she was in some dire need for fun. " some place with gareented fun would be a nice change." she added. she haddent laughed out of joy in a while. i'll have to put these books up first though, she thought seeing his next reaction to her words.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum