A boring day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A boring day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A boring day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A boring day - Page 2 Empty Re: A boring day

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Shelby had barely heard what the girl said and desided to ignore her until she was shot. Shelby took out her wand which she had replaced before sitting back down and muttered a few words under her breath. the spell sent the girl flying back about ten feet and then Shelby murmured another spell which made it to where the girl could not come back within a ten foot radius of her. she then went back to listening to her music sure the girl was not going to bother her again.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Hitame fell to the ground hard from the girls spell."You'll pay for that..."she muttered as she got up. When the girl casted the other spell Hitame stopped and thought of a spell to get rid of it. "Finite.." she said. She walked closer to the girl, her wand still in her hand. She pointed her wand at the girl and said "Averte Statura". She watched the girl be pushed into the tree behind her. She smiled and began to laugh.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Shelby Smirked and used a spell to get out of the tree. "your a smart girl," She said standing in front of her, " and i'm sure your smart enough to know that im not afraid to do horrible things that you wouldn't even dream of." Shelby looked down at the girl stepping a bit closer. "i wouldn't even need my wand to end your life. little girl. and i know many people who would be happy to help me kill a stupid little mud blood like you." Shelby glared at him. "now i suggest you go run along before i do just that." Shelby wasn't just saying empty threats she really wasn't afraid of it.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am

Hitame stared at the girl and laughed harder. "Like i said before, you don't scare me." she said smiling."And your threats don't scare me either." she added still smiling. Typical Slytherin... calling me a mud blood... but her threats.... i feel as though i've heard them before... not exactly from her but.... she thought glaring at the girl. Suddenly she knew who the girl was. "Your name is Shelby Malfoy.... isn't it." she said remembering where she had heard the threat.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 am

"It's true i don't like doing those things but i will. they are not threats. I could kill you with my bear hands and will if provoked enough." shelby said getting mader by the minute. " my name is none of your buisness." she took out her wand and pressed the tip of it into hitames side after takeing her wand from her and brakeing it in hallf like she had Xem's shelby performed a spell that sent a wave of electifying shocks through the younger girls body. she then grabed her knap sack and walked off.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:46 am

Hitame screamed when Shelby pressed The tip of her wand into her side. She watched as Shelby broke her wand in half. She laughed at the sight. "You are the one Xem went on a date with..." she laughed. When the shocks went through her body all she could do was laugh. Because of the pain she felt she couldn't cry or scream. She had a second wand with her, like Xemnas did now. She took it out and aimed it at Shelby as she walked away. "Petrificus Totalus" she said, struggling to get up.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:03 am

Shelby blocked Hitame's spell the used expelleriums to disarm her once again. she broke the second wand, "its as if you gryffindors expect to be disarmed." shelby said shakeing her head. no she wasn't invinceable, she was just to smart enough to watch her back. "I sujest that you learn better duleing skills sothe next time we meet and i have the oppertunity to kill you then you stand some chanse." then she walked off once again.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:20 am

Hitame watched Shelby take her second wand and she sighed. She got up and looked at Shelby."Don't worry i'll learn a lot more and you won't beat me!" she shouted as she watched Shelby leave. When she was out of Hitame's sight, Hitame sat down close to the lake again and laid down, looking at the sky. Her body hurt badly from the attacks but she didn't want to go to the hospital wing.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top