Don't expect me to call you Mom - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't expect me to call you Mom - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't expect me to call you Mom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't expect me to call you Mom - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't expect me to call you Mom

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue May 17, 2011 12:41 am

Keith arched an eyebrow. "Elijah and Chase are living together?" He asked, taking a sip of butterbeer. "What, and that isn't awkward?" He put his butterbeer down, and suddenly a look of comprehension came over his face. "Elija and Chase are living with each other and now I'm living in the same house?" He grinned. "Keith's Korner is going to explode," he muttered to himself.

In his mind, he was already halfway through a list of things he would need to break into both their rooms. Some revealing powder, to show any traps, maybe some anti noise slippers. "I've only really heard about Miseria and Garulia. Isn't he a dropout? What is he doing instead of school?" Keith asked, taking another sip of butterbeer.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Don't expect me to call you Mom - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't expect me to call you Mom

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 12:55 am

"No, no," Khaat said. "Sorry if I misled you. Eli likes to return home to some family he has in Bulgaria. Chase? Well, she has a place of her own. Mis comes when she chooses to, and Gar? Yeah, he didn't finish, but he's still underage. He stays here when he's not working. He does his best to find work to handle as much of his own life and affairs as he can. Most of the kids I take care of only turn up at my house on holidays, really, or the odd weekend here or there. When they get permission to leave the school for the weekend.

"Most of the time, my house is Brian, me, my 1 year old daughter and my adopted one year old daughter, and Angus, or assistant." Well, that was about as true as it got. The only part that was a bit weird was that the second baby was her granddaughter, from her adopted daughter. Abbey was Khaat's. Dakota was her granddaughter, really, but Khaat had full custody of her. And by September or October, there would be yet another baby in her house, but she hadn't told many people that yet. It was just too early for that.

"My parents come and go as they like, and so does my godfather. That's about all the family I have really. And I was an only child. Maybe thats why I like kids so much. I don't really know. There was a time when I had about 6 teenagers living with me in the little house I used to live in. It was great. We all had a great time. I let them take over the basement and totally redo it as their own hangout. Its amazing what a little teenage magic can create."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top