The best or maybe even worst birthday ever. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The best or maybe even worst birthday ever. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The best or maybe even worst birthday ever.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The best or maybe even worst birthday ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best or maybe even worst birthday ever.

Post by Remembrance Lyn Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Remembrance smiled and looked up at him. "But.. No day is more important than they day we met." She whispered before looking at the ground. To her what she said was true. When he said that she would be so spoiled that it would be like she was engaged and in the future married to King Midas, she thought of smething. "That reminds me.. When do you want to have the wedding? Should it be big or should we elope or what?" She asked him before kissing him on the cheek.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

The best or maybe even worst birthday ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best or maybe even worst birthday ever.

Post by Kellan Vonka Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:13 pm

"That day will be your special day," Kellan said "if you want to be a princess for the day then that's what you'll get." he smiled at her holding her around the waist. "ill be fine with what ever makes you happy, even if that means standing out side under the hot summer sun in all back." his hand rested on her lower back slowly moved up and down not going low enough to touch her butt. he kissed her again then smiled down at his girlfriend.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Remembrance smiled a little. "I want to know what you want though. That day is as much my special day as it is yours." She said looking into his eyes. She loved to just get lost in his eyes. "Can you at least tell me which you'd prefer. I mean.. You should get some say in everything." She kissed him on the cheek. "All I know is that I want to get married in the spring. Either this coming spring or the one right after." She smiled more as she said that.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm

"Spring is wonderful," Kellan said smiling down at her. he was going to agree with every thing she wanted just so she would be happy. and the wedding would be exactly as she wanted. he had a surprised for her and waited a while to tell her, "Hun, i have a wonderful surprised for you," he said, "they canceled the Triwizard tournament but instead of going back to durmstrang i transferred here." he smiled a gleam in his eye.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Remembrance couldnt believe what he had said. She was so glad that she hugged im, nearly knocking them both to the ground. "I can believe it. That means for the rest of the year... We wil be together." She kissed him on the cheek, not letting go. "Am I still dropping out this year though?" She asked him smiling brightly. She didnt care if he wanted her to or not. She thought it was a good Idea so they would get to spend their first year married together. She might end up having a better time then she thought.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 pm

"I'd prefer if you didn't but its your choice." Kellan whispered kissing her he was happy that she was with his decision to transfer to hogwarts. "there is just one little bit of information to tell you," he whispered. "I was put in slytherin." he sat down on a rock and pulled her into his lap holding her tight." i love you" he murmured kissing her on the lips their lips brushing as he talked.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:15 am

"I'm really not sure if I will yet. It all depends on things like how people will take it that someone like me is getting married at my age while others aren't getting married until their twenties." Remembrance said, kissing him back. "Slytherin? So what? Anyone put in slytherin who is like you must be smart, sweet, handsome, and awesome." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you more." She stated smiling alot.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cillian Finnegan Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 am

Kellan smiled down at her. "Don't let other people run your life," he murmured kissing her neck. "Do what you think is right," he murmured into her neck. he held her tight and kissed her. "I'll be happy with you no matter what you deside, and if any one says any thing bad about you just tell me and I'll take care od them." his heart was in his eyes as he spoke to the love of his life. he kissed her again then had her lay her head on his sholder, "and its almost impossivle for you to loe me more. i love you too much."
Cillian Finnegan
Cillian Finnegan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top