Xemnas and Shelby's Date - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Xemnas and Shelby's Date - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Xemnas and Shelby's Date

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xemnas and Shelby's Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Xemnas and Shelby's Date

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:18 am

Shelby had tuned Xem out until he asked her what book she was reading "well none at the moment," she said pointing out the obvious. "other wise it'd be in front of my face instead of you." she looked around at the other people then said "you've seen the know it all ravenclaws who flaunt their knowledge in class. well i'll tell you a little secret if you promise to keep it. she smiled slightly this kid had cuts and they had one thin in common at least but there was one thing for sure they would never really date.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Xemnas didn't really dislike ravenclaws, but the way the act like know-it-alls did infuriate Xemnas. So he would love to hear a secret about them. "Sure, a secret from them wouldn't hurt". I'd much rather hear a secret about you good for nothing slytherins but ravenclaws are not bad Xemnas thought. He tried to have a face as if he didn't care but deep down everyone knew he was anxiously awaiting the secret. While he was waiting he realized that he had a problem with basically every house in Hogwarts.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm

"they do know alot but some times their judgement gets clouded by other things. Mine dosen't," Shelby said she normally didn't tell people that she was really smart. "but if you see me in class im dumber than the rest of them." though i could answer ever question and more. "i may be in slytherin because i could be meaner than my siblings at times. just sometimes i dont' feel like it." she said looking at the younger boy. "they say they know it all but i they flaunt it and know one likes them. "
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 am

"Hah secret ?, that's no secret. There's some really annoying ass Ravenclaws out there, but there's this one that I don't get how she ended up there. Her name is Remembrance, have you heard of her" Xemnas told Shelby. He then thought back to the time that he met her. She seemed awfully bugged out about never hanging out with some durmstrang idiot. Xemnas didn't like her anymore because she just liked to take everything up the ass. No one likes someone who can't even take a joke, let alone be a ravenclaw. Wow a conversation, I'm pretty surprised. Who knew I'd be talking to a slytherin Xemnas thought putting his head on his arm.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Shelby smiled to her self. Xemnas hadn't got what she was telling him at all, and she was happy it was one person who knew something about her she didn't' tell every one but he didn't get it. "No i don't think i could say i've heard of Remembrance. odd name," she said meaning both his and this girls name, "i mean where did your parents think of such names?" and this was coming from a girl who lived in a family with people who had some pretty odd names.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Xemnas heard what she said and smiled. "Well mom told me she always wanted her kids to have unique names. Something that's never been heard of, or hardly ever done. My sister's name is Hitame Higurashi, that seems crazy even to me" Xemnas told her. "Well Remembrance is just some goth chick who keeps on worrying if things are going to be alright. She claims she's not goth but it's pretty obvious. Last time I had a confrontation with her and she just got angry and left. I guess she must hate the truth" Xemnas thought. He then put his legs on the table but fairly distant from Shelby so nothing bugs her. "Well enough about goth chicks, do you know anybody that super ass weird" Xemnas asked her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Shelby shook her head. "No don't think i could say i do," she said then looked at his feet with a disgusted way. "why don't you use some table manners," She said glaring at him. "you don't put your feet on the table." she couldn't believe she was going to have to give this kid a lesson on proper edict, or table manners. "you also don't put your elbows on the table, and i suggest you stay away from fancy restaurants that will use every piece of cutlery out there. you know the ones that give your three different forks one for your salad one for the main course and one for something i forgot."
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Xemnas watched her as she just tried to rant on something from him. He tried to distance himself to try and avoid this but since she is a slytherin, she was gonna rant on something from him anyways. "Really ? I don't need to impress anyone but myself, I'l stay the way I want to stay. I'll only use proper manners in a resturant if I was in an actual date with someone. This is obviously not going anywhere. This is how I act when I'm with a friend, but if you don't want to be my friend either that's fine by me. I'm all for meeting new people, but if it's like a snobby asshole like yourself I might as well not have even met you at all. Now either think positively or you can just walk the F*** away." Xemnas told her. Wow I'm telling her to think positively when I probably have the most negativity in this whole room Xemnas thought. Now he just couldn't wait for her reply, since it's a slytherin Xemnas knew that it'd be good. I guess Xemnas was not in the mood for this sort of crap.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 pm

"thats just it," Shelby said "you'll never get a date with table manners like that. just by doing that you show that you have no manners at all. it just throws you in with the rest of the filthy pigs of the world." she pulled put her wand as he called her a snobby asshole about ready to use one of the unforgivable curses on him. "You don't' know me. you shouldn't judge a book by its cover." she said glaring at him. "it could end very badly if you started all of that. i may walk and talk like the rest of my family but never ever call me or them snobby assholes. You go that?" she was severely pissed by now.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Xemnas stared at the girl, this time not in shock but in anger. This had happen to him more times than he could count, frankly he was used to it now so he wasn't afraid. He was going to take his wand out and start this duel, but he realized that is wasn't worth dueling a girl that was easily disturbed by a comment made by a 12 year old. Xemnas looked at her unbothered, he was still in his seat still with his feet on top of the table. He took a drink of the water that was placed by the waitor awhile ago and watched as he ran his ass out of the room in fear. Eventually he felt the need to talk before Shelby made any assumptions.

"Shelby, Really? your angry over a little judgement a 12 year old gave you. Sheesh and they say I'm the naive one. Sit your ass down and if you really want my attention speak in a more civilized manor. 'Cause believe me I'll have you locked up in Askaban faster than you could say help me. If you give me one of your own famous spells" Xemnas told her keeping a stern look on his face. Just in case Shelby made a move he had his wand ready to block any move that she might pull out. "It's people like you who make me change who I am, and what I do. So just sit down or leave." Xemnas told her. He waited to see what her decsion would be.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top