So confused. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So confused. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So confused.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So confused. - Page 2 Empty Re: So confused.

Post by Jack Kubin Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:19 am

Jack scratched his head, feeling a bit awkward around the two siblings. He didn't know what to say, or anything. Just that her mom died a bit back and they just came back from the funeral. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he tried not to get either of their attention. He pulled his wand out from his sleeve and twirled it around like a baton. He shoved it back into his sleeve and took something out, a sneakascope, and set it on his knee, wondering if it would go off with Elijah here or something.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:40 am

Cecilia listioned to her brother relizeing he probably thought she was stiupid for asking his these questions. "either reading or on my broom outside pretinding to be in a quidditch game." she muttered when her brother asked where she had been.
she sinced that jack was uncofertable and felt even more stupid forasking him to come.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 pm

( Cec, I'm going to help you out here. You need to stop having her react to what Elijah's thinking about. She needs to react to his words and actions, not his thoughts. Just take more time on your posts, watch your spelling, read the posts before carefully and make sure to post over the word count -- in that post you didn't. )

Fourteen words made Elijah realise why he'd spent so much time with their cousins and not his sister during his youth. Despite their distance in relation, Harry had always been there. Finn and Euan were nigh on impossible to be rid of and Elisabeth and Adam were comforting to be around in their own ways. Bookish and often misunderstood, the latter, and loud and proud the former. Elijah loved his cousins dearly, certainly more than he did his sister which was a tad concerning for anyone that actually cared.

She didn't care about him either, though. Bloody perfect. He didn't have to feel guilty about it.

"So what, you two are dating?" Elijah asked the brunette. "That'll be another branch to add to the family tree then won't it?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Jack looked up, he had almost fallen back asleep, until he heard the word, that dreaded word... dating. He had dated someone once before, and ended up with a broken wrist. That's why he had more guy friends than girl friends. He stood up and looked at Elijah and Cecilia, back and forth, wondering how they were related.

"Well, I mean, I don't... I wouldn't call it.. I.. I.."

He scratched his head nervously, obvious not used to this question. He looked at Cecilia than at Elijah again, lost for words.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:47 pm

( Yeah eli i'm sorry about that post last night.. no spell cheek on a dsi.. and no copy and pasteing into the word count box.)

Cecilia was shocked by his question about her and jack. "No, we are just friends," She answered after jack had stamered for a little bit. "he almost knocked me off of my broom after you told me the news. we became friends. " she wasn't lieing. Though she was she telling her self the truth? she looked at jack for a second then back at Elijah. "I should have never asked you to come here," she said a little bitterly. " why did you come if you'd rather be with that girl you where at the dance with? She was also at the funral. Its your kid isn't it?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:12 pm

And just like that, the open minded turned bitter and twisted. It was a Krum gene. Moods changed just like the weather. The best example was either Elijah or Lorelei. The Angelovas -- Gavrilo in particular -- were also good examples of this. It seemed as if in those moments that gene within Cecilia had reared its ugly head and bloomed for all to see. Elijah's lips came together in a scowl.

"That girl has a name," he snapped, his voice raising slightly. He inclined his head and felt his wand hand twitch slightly, "it's Chase. Try using it next time. Perhaps you could put some effort into speaking to her, too."

Elijah faltered slightly when Cecilia spoke openly about the state he'd gotten Chase into. Elijah's eyes darted over to the fatigued boy resting against the wall and realised that he would neither know who she was nor probably care about whether she was pregnant or not. Elijah straightened his shoulders up and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No, for heaven's sake she's not giving birth to a goat. You weren't raised in a field. I understand your grasp of the English language is limited but for heaven's sake...stop speaking like a drunken Londoner. And for your information, yes, that is my child; my daughter." he replied snootily.

Kitty. Kitty was his. It shocked him a little bit more every day yet it still made him smile. He'd relish the sight of Chase in the mornings and he'd watch her idly from his seat amongst his fellow Slytherins. Then he'd make it his personal goal for the day to sneak her away and spend time with his girls. To feel his daughter beneath his fingertips was a truly mesmerising thing and Elijah couldn't wait to hold her, either. There couldn't be long left -- not that he kept much track -- and there was a sense of excitement bubbling within him. Underneath that he was bloody terrified but still he remained excited.

"Although I don't think it concerns you, Cecilia. You seem quite bothered by it."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Jack looked at Elijah, confused. This guy already made a baby? HIs mom tried giving him the talk, but Jack refused to listen, so he just looked up everything. Jack wasn't able to bear the pictures, but he just read the writing. He was surprised this guy already made a girl pregnant, but, after all, there are some people who do that.

"Your pregnant?! I-I mean... you made a girl pregnant?! How old are you exactly? And, whens it coming? Can I be the Godfather? Is it a boy or girl? CONGRADULATIONS!!"

Jacks mood changed from shock to excitment. Why he was excited, he wasn't sure. He was just happy for Elijah, he guessed. He threw out the last sentence as a shout.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:29 pm

"Go to hell Elijah," Cecilia said, getting down from where she sat and walked away from him with out leaving the tower. she listened to jack as he talked really mad at her brother at the moment. "I'm sure this isn't the first time," She said to jack bitterly, "actually i know for a fact its not." she sat in the corner and crossed her arms over her stomach "who knows who else he got pregnant after he left." she glared at her brother then said "why don't you go do someone else?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am

Elijah flinched when the boy exploded with what appeared to be joy. His choice of words left Elijah dumbfound and he found his hands straying to the buckle of his jeans as he wondered whether it was a good idea to show the boy exactly what the male genitalia looked like -- seeing as he'd probably never handled that part of his body before. At seventeen, Elijah had had sex with more women than that poor kid had probably ever had fantasies about. His first crush was probably his ageing primary school teacher or something. Bless him.

"How old are you?" Elijah shot back with a wide smirk as his fingers teased the buckle of his jeans. "Itty-bitty baby...do you even know how babies are made?" Elijah added. "Or have you been given the 'special hug' version that Cecilia got from her wet-nurse?" Elijah snickered and stole a glance at his sister who spat firmly at him where she wanted him to go.

Elijah looked back at Cecilia calmly. "Oh piss off you little brat," he snapped, his eyes blazing with anger. The amusement and bewilderment had disappeared and was now replaced with fury. "You know nothing about my life -- you never have. What right do you have and stand there and claim to know exactly what I've been up to regarding my sex life? You have none! You've got no right! Maybe I'll take your little friend and 'do' him just to show him exactly what sex is because clearly you're not doing the job well enough. Also, sister, you have no right to assume anything about me or my children. If I ever hear you speak that way around them then you will be out of the house quicker than you can say Sofia, do you understand? You can go and live with Stefan* for all I care!"

* Stefan is Viktor's brother -- so their paternal uncle. Just clearing that up. Lol.
- Also, take Eli's crudeness lightly...it's how he operates when faced with people that are innocent sexually. He doesn't quite know what to say and he likes the idea of being blunt about it.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:52 am

Jack eyes darted from Elijahs face to where his hands were going, and he turned away disgustedly.

"Dude! Don't go showing that around! I learned by looking it up! My mom didn't get the words right when she tried giving me 'the talk' so I just looked everything up! And I'm fifteen!!"

Jack shook his head and watched the siblings fight. As Elijah insulted cecilia, Jack slowly took his wand from the inside of his sleeve. He stopped himself from cursing Elijah. True, him and Cecilia had nothing special, but he hated people insulting his friends, even if it were there own siblings. Jack had never cursed anyone before, and never wanted to. He disliked the fact that people used those spells, and preferred simple Jinxes or stunning spells.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top