Hello.... Nice to meet you? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello.... Nice to meet you? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello.... Nice to meet you?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello.... Nice to meet you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello.... Nice to meet you?

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:56 am

Ryo looked at Samantha and smiled."Wouldn't expect you to.. he said to her. Now i KNOW she's up to something bad. he thought. Suddenly he noticed that she was walking toward him. He didn't move at first, but soon he stared to walk backwards, away from Samantha. He put his hand in his back pocket and laid it on his wand. He gripped it so if needed he would take it out immediately.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:16 am

As he started to back up Samantha stopped going towards him. 'This is going to be a tricky one.' Samantha thought to herself knowing that since he was a vampire he had the same advatanges as she did. The vampire speed and stuff like that. So she backed up and sat down on the ground, her back to the wall. Then an idea popped into her head. She brought her hands up to her face and started crying, making sure to actually cry just in case. "I knew it....I just knew it." Samantha said putting the icing on the cake. She knew that if he was to try and make her feel better and she got to his good side she could try and get to him that way.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:23 am

Ryo stopped backing up when she sat down on the ground. He saw that she had started to cry and he wandered why."What's the matter? Why are you crying? he asked with concern in his voice. He didn't like it when people cried. But he knew that Samantha was one to pull tricks even though he just met her. He didn't get closer to her, fearing it was some kind of trap she was trying to lure him into. Is she really crying or is she faking it? I can't take the risk of it being a trick... he thought looking at Samantha crying on the ground. He was fighting the urge to go near her and try to comfort her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:49 am

When Samantha heard him answer her she half smiled then continued crying. She then looked up at him proving that she was actually crying. "I knew that I just ruined everything. See I like you....I really do. I've seen you up at school, we're both vampires, both Hufflepuff, and both 15. I just wanted to meet you and get you to like me. Maybe even kiss me and now you want to have nothing to do with me. That's why I wore the sexy outfit and am flirting with you. I'm sorry maybe I should just go now." Samantha said, hoping that this would work and if not she would have to come up with a quick plan on how to trap him. Since he had vampire speed like her, he would be able to run off at the first sign of something wrong.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 am

Ryo couldn't believe what she was telling him. Like ME..... how? no one ever liked me.... that's why i don't even have friends to hang out with. he thought. He looked at her as she began to leave with a blank look in his eyes. "Wait.... don't go..." he said still unsure if what she was saying was true."I'm sorry it's just i have a hard time time believing people now. Since i found out i was a vampire i haven't been able to trust anyone." he added softly. He looked at her to see what she would do next. He still had a hard time believing her, so he kept his wand hidden but at ready just in case.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top