New here - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New here - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New here - Page 2 Empty Re: New here

Post by Orla Hughes Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Ariel doesn't like anyone, really but it would be interesting to see them interact. Elijah would probably ruin poor John as he's more of a drifter than anything. He's pretty hedonistic and he doesn't hate easily. I'm sure he'd enjoy John's company despite the fact that he'd probably be baffled by the boy. Rafael is Muggleborn and isn't the most involved member of the Wizarding Community. He doesn't really like that he's got magic. He doesn't know what to do with it -- even seven years down the line. I don't know if they'd get on but they may well do. Pippa might be a bit too strange fro John but she likes older blokes so there you go. xD And Trowa... well he's pretty philosophical. He's a thinker primarily but he's a little artsy. He has a love of making things e.g. pillows, soft toys etc. It's his quirk I suppose. He and John may well get on.
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by John Snow Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Okayso perhaps he can have a thread with Ariel at the Forest and with Elijah at the stadium?
John Snow
John Snow

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Howard Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:45 pm

The thread with Elijah is up!
I will do the one w/ Ariel at some point tomorrow. (:
Peter Howard
Peter Howard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate