After a long day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After a long day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After a long day

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After a long day - Page 2 Empty Re: After a long day

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:05 am

"I've been getting invitations and things ready, Even hired a wizard band for it. now I just need loads and loads of junk food and drinks and alot of people to invite. Then im ready for my party to come." Remembrance said as she looked at the boy for a second. "I got to get a stage set up on the day of the party, And got to get everything else ready." Remembrance picked up a rock and skipped it on the lake. it bounced about 8 times before stopping and landing in the lake. "I will call for yah if I need help." She said , getting another stone to skip
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:24 pm

"Well if you need my help or not,I'll be at the party anyways.You wish he was coming right?"Xemnas asked Remembrance.Xemnas was always facinated with that name.There must be a huge meaning to why her parents picked that name.Hey it works,for a goth girl Xemnas thought.After awhile the conversation was over,and Xemnas had the chance to bring up the question he brings up a lot."So..Mem what's your favorite type of music"Xemnas asked.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:57 pm

"I actually dont know if he is coming. You'd think a guy would come to his girlfriends party but.. I guess he doesnt have to come. I really dont expect anyone to come because of the fact that he is always to busy for things like parties and all." Remembrance said, her smile fading. she had always though something else besides the fact of how she was sad about her boyfriend not being around. then she heard the kid talk again. "huh? Music? I dont know. Rock? I really dont listen to music alot." Remembrance said to xem in an awkward voice.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Xemnas noticed that music wasn't really on her mind right now. But He knew she had every right to be thinking about something else. "Well do you have anyway to contact him, or communicate" Xemnas asked her. He then looked at the grass waiting for remembrance to give him an answer. Xemnas always hated waited, he really wasn't a patient person at all. He liked totally direct answers.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 pm

"communication isnt that hard. All i have to do is get my owl and send a letter to him or tell one of his friends to tell him i said hi or something. Its not as hard as it would be to communicate with him if he wasnt here because of the fact that i dont know if my owl would be able to find him." Remembrance stated as she began to kick a rock. It wasnt that cold out there but, remembrance kept thinking she should've wore her read jacket so that she wouldnt be cold incase it got colder. to her it really wasnt cold at the time.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:28 am

Once Remembrance finished talking he noticed that she always looked to the negative of things Gosh and I thought I was pestimistic Xem thought."Mem you gotta look at the positive sometimes, look no one knows until you try it. Let's give your boyfriend a message. C'mon, I'm pretty sure you won't be happy at the party of he doesn't go right ?" Xemnas backfired with a question. He waited for a reply for the pestimistic Remembrance.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:16 pm

"Negativity is just a quality. Its part of everyone. I just have it as a major part of my life. Most people dont use it unless they believe it." Remembrance said. Her words stood in the air. She never used those words before. wasnt even sure where she heard them. And now she was telling some 12 year old kid something she didnt even know that well. "I'll be happy if he is there or if he isnt. i mean its almost my 17th birthday. how could you not be happy about your birthday?" she asked the kid as she looked out at the lake.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 pm

"Well I don't get crap for my birthday and my only family is my brother Sora. It's not really a celebration for me, but a reminder of how horrible my parents are. And trust me, my life isn't the 'Oh I didn't get a PS3, I hate my life' kind of story" Xemnas explained to her. "I would explain you the story but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter to you. So anyways, I'd be pretty sad if the person I'd love didn't come to my birthday. That's why I asked if it'd be the same for you" Xem told her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm

"Hey dont go there. Do you think i dont know what its like to live without family? I grew up in australia in an orphanage for a while from the time i was 3 months til like 6 or 7 years old after my parents were murdered by a tribe they were missionaries at. I didnt know I had family until I was 6 or 7 and all the family I have is my aunt and her daughter who was born a few months after I was. and quite frankly I never said I hated my life You think im goth dont you? I bet you think my boyfriend is emo or something also dont you?" Remembrance said to the kid before walking off towards the castle. She didnt want to have anything to do with the kid anymore.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Xemnas noticed Remembrance leave and he immediatly ran after her. Yikes what did I do this time Xemnas thought. Eventually he caught up to her, out of breath he spoke words. "Remembrance, first I never said mine's is a worse life than yours it's just I didn't want you to mistaken me for some happy-go-lucky kindergardener. Second, why are you offended by it. Goth comes from negativity, and there's usually a meaningful place for it. Now I never said you, I'm just assuming since you like to wear black, you like rock, and we immediatly jumped into negativity" Xemnas explained to her. He took a breather.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top