And the Flood Gates open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And the Flood Gates open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And the Flood Gates open

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And the Flood Gates open Empty And the Flood Gates open

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:16 am

Ok not only has one of the few people and the person who had me join the site quit this week but this morning my nine year old cousin was attacked and mauled by pit bulls...She's in PICU but as far as I know stable and from what my mother has told me they were able to save her arm. She was looking at having an amputation. Just wanted you all to know that with working tomorrow and Saturday and this I might not be on other than to just pop in for a minute. I love you guys and will miss you and I know your thoughts and prayers are with me if you believe in it.
Christy
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

And the Flood Gates open Empty Re: And the Flood Gates open

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 am

ohhh noooo My second friend ever on PA is leaving.Aww bye Christy and I hope your life and your nine year old cousins life will be all good and well.I'll miss you dearly
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:39 am

I'm not leaving the site. I'm just saying the crap has really hit the fan with my family and I won't be here for a few days....never said I was leaving for good Xem.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:04 am

oh,then I'll try to be optimistic Very Happy
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:47 am

Ok guys, just an update if you all care to know. They were trying to take my cousin off of the ventilator today. I'm not sure how that went since I've decided not to go up there to see her until I'm off work that way I don't have to worry about being all emotional at work. So if I'm not online tomorrow its because I'll be up at the hospital paying some much needed attention to my cousin. She really needs to know people are there and care for her right now I think. I think it might help her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that Christy.
I'm not the most religious person, but know that you're in my thoughts, and I just *Does it now* said a prayer for your cousin, I hope that she's ok in the long run.

And I hope you are too, that sort of thing can be traumatic to the entire family, not just those directly involved, I hope that you're ok too Smile

Best of luck, I hope you're back soon, but don't rush back, take all the time you need, whether that's a day or a week, just get into a good mindset Smile
Jess
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:19 pm

*huggles Christy tight*
She's going to be okay! I'm sure of that! Take as much time as you need, we're all going to be here when you get back! I miss you and I hope your cousin gets better soon! She's in the best place! Stay positive, love. Wink
~ Eli.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:38 pm

*hugs Jess and Eli* Thank you guys, really. I'm fine. I've been popping online just to give updates to everyone. My nerves are completely shot. They went to take her into surgery to try to fix her arm even though she could lose it anyway, just to get it closed up and they had to cancel it because something about it not being cleaned up enough. But the brighter side is that she is finally out of Pediatric Intensive Care and in a regular room. I'm trying to keep to myself right now and not unleash all my crazy thats been pushed forward from this. Just gotta get my nerves back in check first.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:19 am

Oh, well good, I'm glad to hear that. (Not the nerves, the room change) When they move rooms, especially from the serious ward, it must mean that she's really getting better.

Again, feel free to take as much time as you need, I just hope that your nerves, and your cousin get better soon. Smile
Jess

P.S. Thanks for the updates, It's nice to know what's happening.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:45 am

Hey guys...just got hired yesterday and hopefully will really start to be working soon...which of course means money!!! Been spending a lot of time up at the hospital. went yesterday and today and I have to be honest. That little girl is my freaking hero. I'm not sure any adult could handle whats she's going through with all the grace she has shown this entire time. They did a small procedure today on her and she now has a wound vac and they are supposed to be doing something monday I do believe...just wanted everyone to know what was going on.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top