the kidnapping of the Charcovixes - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the kidnapping  of the Charcovixes - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the kidnapping of the Charcovixes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the kidnapping  of the Charcovixes - Page 2 Empty Re: the kidnapping of the Charcovixes

Post by S Charcovix Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Sora trys to hold the wand and trys to aim with his bad hand This time I could do something right and I have the right move for him. "Stupefy" Sora said targeting at Raynus. Sora put his wand down and started holding his hand. "Xem can you take over now I can't hold my wand"Sora said. I should go get some help because I have a feeling that something something wrong is happen going to happen.
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

the kidnapping  of the Charcovixes - Page 2 Empty Re: the kidnapping of the Charcovixes

Post by Raynus Chasterfield Char Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:33 am

Since the move came from an idiot first year the move didn't have such an affect on him. Sora had shot it at his torso, so most likely through the rest of the match he would have to hold his ribs or abdominals. Raynus didn't really care what hurt and since he was stuck he could find out. Eventually the spell thawed out and he regained control of himself again. He kicked Sora in his stomach and pushed his face to the floor. "I see the dirt,and you but I can't tell the difference" Raynus taunted. He stomped on his head and watched him flail on the ground.
Raynus Chasterfield Char
Raynus Chasterfield Char

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Xemnas noticed the shame,and pain Raynus had caused Sora. His eyes filled with rage and his heart was full of fire. Xemnas didn't even care about the wand this time, he just wanted to beat the shit out of him now."RAYNUS YOUR GONNA PAY" Xemnas screamed at him. He ran at him with all his might and tackled him to the ground. He pulled out his fists and started wailing at his face. "HOW COULD DO THIS TO US, YOU F*** PIECE OF SHIT." Xemnas didn't care about killing him or imjurying him. Raynus had severly hurt the one thing that Xemnas held near in dear. His very own brother. Blood was dripping like rivulets from his face. Pretty soon he was going to have a broken nose. Maybe even a broken face. But Xemnas felt no remorse, he kept punching him in the face until he died. A pool of blood was around his head.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top