Disappointment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Disappointment  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Disappointment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disappointment  Empty Disappointment

Post by Felix Barker Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:31 am

It's that time of year again.. only this time.. i'm even more busy then I usually am..

Contest: Practice just about every night, learning lines... getting yelled at by Teachers.
Mock Trial: Something new.. me and a friend started it this year.. It's been fun so far.. I have to do a lot of background info first.. so that will take up a lot of time..

Personal Drama: Did you know that in High School, personal drama gets WORSE on the last downward drop to the end of you senior year? Cheating friends, liars, angry people... disappointment..

Oh, and this site...

I'm tired of speaking.. and half the time I'm to tired to even get online.. I can't wake up in the morning.. knowing I have ten thousand posts I WON"T get to that night, because I'm not gonna even set foot in my house until 10 at night.. and I still need to eat.. and finish a paper for Composition..

Had things been running a bit more smoothly, I MIGHT have taken the time to get on a bit more.. wanted to post a bit more on here, wanted to work harder at making plots and talking with people.. but at this point in time.. I'm to disappointed with everything to even glance at my computer before I collapse on bed and start to text Jack.. New plots we come up with, just about everyday.. but most of them will never see the light of day.. So goodnight PA.. if I'm in a post with you... give me time okay? My mind has been overloaded, and I'm JUST about ready to cry... so goodnight... goodnight and possibly goodbye for a while..
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Disappointment  Empty Re: Disappointment

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:59 am

*huggles*
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:20 pm

I think we've all been there, Chase. I do understand completely. If you want to talk or vent, you know where to find me. I'm here for you. And I pray things ease up for you soon. We'll miss you.

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 am

Awwweh, *Huggles*

We all love you here on Potters Army. We can wait, I know I can Razz

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:26 am

aw.... we'll miss you Chassy Pet! Remeber were all here for you and love you! Take as much time as you need we'll be here when you come back! *huggles*
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum