Order of the Phoenix Meeting 14 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 14 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 14

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 14

Post by Hershel Layton Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:56 pm

"Actually James, there is something I would like to talk to you about privately later." he told him, leaning closer so he could speak quieter. He had met Marla and so far so good, he had started a relationship with an assumed Death Eater. "Recently, I ran into an assumed Death Eater actually." he said returning to normal. "We remain in contact, I am willing to do whatever the Order needs to get information out of her." he told them. He didn't realize that he had said 'her', but like anyone was going to catch that at the end of the sentence.
Hershel Layton
Hershel Layton

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 14

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:22 am

''Oh well... that will be taken care of... later. Good'', Wilson said, nodding. ''Now, since we have no one dead, married or divorced, I presume we can continue with what is important. Now, you all know what we have discussed on our last meeting and what I would like to go through today is Hogwarts. The first order of business will be the castle and then you can all suggest what you'd like to discuss. Now, I presume you all know how the situation in the castle is, which is why I shan't be discussing that, but, rather, I shall ask if any of you have any exact ideas on what to do. We have several students aligning with the Dark Army and several staff members that are confirmed Death Eaters. Elldir, Doyle's deputy, is their leader and, I presume, the new leader of the Dark Army, but that is a fact we shall have to confirm. Now, does anyone have any plan about the castle?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top