Fight of a life time... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fight of a life time... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fight of a life time...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fight of a life time... - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight of a life time...

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 am

At this point Sammy was ignoring just about everything that Sophia was saying. To Sammy, Sophia was just a big fat liar and nothing she said was true and she had to pay for that. Half way to Sophia, Sammy pulled out her wand in a way that Sophia wouldn't see her do it. Once apon Sophia, Sammy pointed her wand at her when Sophia had no chance of moving in time. "Immobulus!" Sammy yelled making sure that Sophia and everyone in the area would here it. Sammy had a back up plan, just in case this spell didn't work then she would use her other fist to hit her, Sammy had her other fist going towards Sophia as she said the spell. Sammy might not be good at being evil but she wasn't stupid. She learned a few things from Ne'Os.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Sophia had her wand up her sleeves just incase Samantha decided to strike her with her fist or spell she just now said. Sophia's eyes as the spell came towards but being trained by her father Sophia reacted fast. "Protego!"said Sophia the spell bounced off her shield. "You have to do better then that Sammy!"said Sophia. As she flipped around she pinned Samantha to the ground and pointed her wand to her throat. "Give it up if you know hwat's good for you there's no way you will win!"said Sophia as her red eyes glared at her angry.

((Ok.... now, you can hit Sophia now but she will fight back! it's in her nature!Razz))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:27 am

As Sammy lay there with Sophia above her and a wand to her throat, Sammy knew that she would have to think fast. But the words that escaped Sophia's mouth angered Sammy. "Give up?! How do you know what's best for me?! You can't win either!! You would never kill me and I would never kill you. So one of us is going to the hospital and it's not going to be me." Sammy said moving her arm to touch the bare skin of Sophia's arm. Unknowing to Sophia, Sammy had but vampire burning silver into her skin like a tattoo. So yeah it burned Sammy but it also got her use to the pain. But was Sophia use to that kind of pain. At the same time Sammy pointed her wand at Sophia's stomach. "Crucio, Imperius!!" Sammy yelled hoping that at least one of those spells would hit her while she was complaining about the pain in her arm from the silver.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Sophia's eyes widen as the Crucio curse hit her right smack in the chest but being hit by this spell so many times Sophia was quite use to the pain. "You know your good Sammy, you just locked your good side out and unlease your bad side."said Sophia softly as she tried fighting off Samantha's curse. "Why don't you be on the side that doesn't want to kill you, don't you get it he's trying to kill you and your letting him!"said Sophia. "So go ahead and let him kill you, I can care less anymore I always tried to protect you from him but you just fall into his stupid trap saying 'Oh I love him so much and he's the father of my kids' when in reality he doesn't care about you or your kids."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:11 am

Sammy smiled evilly as she listened to what Sophia had to say. "Ne'Os said that you would say that. He said that everything you say is out of fear. Which you should be, Ne'Os is one of the best wizards in this day and he will find you and he will kill you. So how about you just give up and give your self over to him. It would make all of this much quicker and less painfull." Sammy said standing up in vampire speed and facing Sophia. "Avada Kadavara." Sammy said watching the spell fly towards her old bestfriend. A part of Sammy was yelling for this to end and them to be friends again. But the part of her that was being controlled by Ne'Os was yelling for Sophia to die.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:24 am

Sophia shook her head. "Out of fear yeah right, the only one who is afraid is him that someone might kill him again that's why he's hiding."said Sophia softly. "Ne'Os will never e a good wizard he uses horcruxes and crap like that only a true wizard fights by there skills not by some stupid crtap that can save him!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Me give up and turn myself in? fat chance of that happening, I think I'll have more of a chance of going evil then turning myself in!"said Sophia laughing her cold laugh. As the killing curse came towards her Sophia jumped into the air to miss it. "Nice try Sammy, but would you really kill your best friend that stood by your side when no one else has not even Ne'Os himself cause you thought he was dead?"Sophia asked her softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:46 am

As Sammy listened to Sophia ramble on and on, Sammy started to chuckle. This to Ne'Os had told her she would say. But Sammy didn't care she was getting bored of this fight and just wanted to end it. "If you trully cared for me and wanted to help me then how come Ne'Os was able to kidnappe me and keep me hostage for almost a month. No one found us, no one came. No one cares, only him." Sammy said, staired evily at Sophia while pulling a second wand out of her pocket. A wand that Ne'Os had given to her espesially for moments like this. So with her wand in her right hand and the new wand in her left hand she started fireing spell after spell. First with her wand then with the new wand. Sophia better be fast if shes not going to get hurt or killed. "Petrificus Totalus!" Sammy yelled throwing the spell straight down the middle. "Curcio!" Sammy yelled throwing the curse down the right of Sophia. "Avada Kadavara!" Sammy yelled throwing the spells to the left of Sophia. "Imoblius!" Sammy yelled throwing the spell above Sophia and finally... " Fiend Fire!" Sammy yelled throwing the spell towards Sophia's feet. This way no mater which way Sophia went she would get hit with a spell. Ne'Os had trained her well, very well.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:25 am

((the fire spell is banned Sammy))

Sophia looked at Samantha annoyed for she really wanted to kill her and get it done with for she was really starting to get on her nerves with this wanna be evilness. "You want to be evil Samantha? well first of all grow up you pathetic excuse for being someone evil!"said Sophia in disgust. "I would had saved if I knew where you were if it wasn't for me you'll be dead a long time ago!'said Sophia angrily as her red eyes glared at her. Ducking and dodging the spell she looked at Samantha disgusted. "Your pathetic using two wands, only a true duelist only uses one wand!"said Sophia as she looked at the fire that surrounded her. As she gotten out her wand she pointed it at Samantha. "Ne'Os may have taught you his pathetic ways but there's NO way you can beat me!"said Sophia laughing evilly. "Impedimenta!"thought to herself as the spell came flying towards Samantha. "Sectumsempra!"said Sophia sending a send spell towards her. Sophia didn't care if she died or not she was useless to her and Sophia was SO evil right now she could kill anymone in sight and care less.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:02 am

((Oops didn't know that. I guess that I won't be using that spell again. Lol, Sorry about taking so long to reply, Christmas and all that.))

Sammy rolled her eyes as she listened to Sophia's long winded speach and didn't believe a word. Sammy moved out of the way of the first spell, but the second spell hit her in the side. Due to Ne'Os's training Sammy didn't yell at pain anymore, she liked pain. "Thanks that felt good." Sammy said throwing a killing curse and some Curcios at Sophia. "Well it's been nice playing here today but I have to get going." Sammy said vampire running to a corner and picking up a person that had been hiding the whole time. Sammy then ran in vampire speed in to Sophia's view and smiled at her evilly. "I hope you like what you see." Sammy said biting into the persons neck and drinking them dry. Sammy wanted to make sure that Sophia saw the life drain from the persons body. Sammy hoped that it would haunt Sophia for the rest of her life. "Say hi to Keegan for me!" Sammy said before running off into the shadows, then hoping on her broom and flying away.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top